No announcement yet.

Any super protective BFs here???? Does yours GF chill with other guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any super protective BFs here???? Does yours GF chill with other guys

My GF lives in apartment building. We just meet this guy that lives up stairs. Seem alright but i dont know him. Anyway i working yesturday and this guy come down and wants to smoke a joint with my GF. My gf is solid but he comes in and blazes and leave. But i snapped at her. Specialy when i said. Babe he seems okay but i dont know him. Dont chill alone with him!

I think its far from cool for a dude i just met wanting to blaze one with my gf when im clearly not there!!! Its basic guy code. I woulndt do that. My best friends wouldnt do that ****. I just not like it one ****ing bit.

Maybe im over protective but **** that ****.

How u guys feel about that ****??

I agree.

Although mine always has these unexplained hand-shaped bruises on her arse, I'm starting to get suspicious.

Comment

K the bruises part i hope is a joke lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldwin View Post
        K the bruises part i hope is a joke lol.
        But I agree with you, she should show you more respect by not putting herself in those situations. This guy clearly has nothing on his mind but banging her.

Comment

A proper girl wouldn't let some guy into her flat to blaze a joint if she wasn't interested in him in some way. I'd be careful mate especially if you're at work a lot. I think you should be worried and should try to keep a close eye on things.

Comment

she shouldn't have another man in her apartment, no excuses...

Comment

Next time you guys get in a fight he's going to be deep in that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                A proper girl wouldn't let some guy into her flat to blaze a joint if she wasn't interested in him in some way. I'd be careful mate especially if you're at work a lot. I think you should be worried and should try to keep a close eye on things.
                she would if she just wanted to smoke but had no weed. women are like men in that sense except instead of sex their after free stuff. dinners, a joint, a couple free drinks. it really doesn't mean she is into him BUT if it bugs you you have to let her know. But you can't tell her what to because if it's her apartment she might tell you it's her right to have 'friends' over.

you gotta kind come at her like it's just a really bad idea to have a strange man around until you both get to know him. Sort of like you've been doing.

Comment

If you're hitting that ***** right, you'll know it, and have absolutely no need, or urge to be "protective."

Comment

I'm going to tell you right now, women & drugs/alcohol equals cutty. Matter of fact the only time I ever smoke weed, is when a girl offers because I know whats coming next.

That's bad bro, real bad. You are about to get card if it hasn't happened already. My girl isn't (kickin it) with no damn dude. That's not being overprotective, that's good ol common sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X