Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some of floyd's fans have deluded themselves that floyd is fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of floyd's fans have deluded themselves that floyd is fighter of the decade

seriously guys, let it go.

manny won by a landslide. every respectable writer has already given the award to manny

just because your guy is acting like a jealous prick doesn't mean you have to.

don't dwell on something floyd could never get.

Floyd fans need to worry about this decade...

not last decade.. Pac already won that..

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      Floyd fans need to worry about this decade...

not last decade.. Pac already won that..
      How?

Make the decade shorter? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
        How?

Make the decade shorter? LOL

well first step for a ***** is to learn how long a decade is...

This might be hard for a lot of them..

Comment

I don't really get the obsession with it. We, as fans, don't win a fucking thing. I think Floyd is probably the best fighter of the past decade, but it were up to me to "award" FOTD to someone, I'd give it to Pacquiao.

Comment

All this fighter of the decade nonsense is bull****. Neither Pac or Mayweather as of this moment is fighter of the decade. When they do fight each other the winner will be in my eyes and true boxing fans eyes the fighter of the decade. Championships are won not voted on.

Comment

Here is the REAL fighter of the decade, the one who never ducked fighters or roid tests:

Comment

Originally posted by Championart View Post
                All this fighter of the decade nonsense is bull****. Neither Pac or Mayweather as of this moment is fighter of the decade. When they do fight each other the winner will be in my eyes and true boxing fans eyes the fighter of the decade. Championships are won not voted on.
                it isn't some sort of trophy.

and the decade was over.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
                  I don't really get the obsession with it. We, as fans, don't win a fucking thing. I think Floyd is probably the best fighter of the past decade, but it were up to me to "award" FOTD to someone, I'd give it to Pacquiao.
                  the whole point of fighter of the decade is that you give it to the best fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    it isn't some sort of trophy.

and the decade was over.
                    No ****, still doesn't make it right. It's not the first or the last time boxing got something wrong. There was no clear cut fighter of this decade. Both men deserved it and only a fight between the two can determine the real fighter of the decade between the two. You're right about it not being a trophy, seems like all it is, is a popularity contest. Like i said Championships are won and not voted on. If you want a popularity contest go watch american idol. Neither Pac nor Mayweather did anything to outright get it over the other. They might as well named them co fighters of the decade and let a fight between the two decide who's the real fighter of the decade. This American idol popularity vote nonsense is for the birds.

Comment

Working...
                    X