Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok..honestly how many people have seen more than 3-4 floyd fights??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JMM ain't a WW and will get KO'd no matter what he does in this fight. I admire his guts tho.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
      thank you...i mean he may be loud cocky and his comp over 135 may not all have been the best...but to question his skills is str8 up hating
      Exactly, I try to be a unbiased when it comes to boxing, Marquez is my boy but even I have a hard time seeing him beat Floyd, I admire Floyd's ability in the ring, he is a genius, its just his attitude that keeps me from being a fan...:[

Comment

He definitely has got into some wars but they were just from 140 down. The only one I think he really got into a war with at 147 was Hatton because Hatton made him fight.

Comment

The fight with Corley should prove he can bang.

Comment

Originally posted by The 5* General View Post
            Hes the best inside fighter in boxing...period.

Watch him destroy Ndou in the pocket....without even getting hit...inches apart from him.

Watch him destroy Chavez in the pocket...

Watch him against Hatton....

Floyd is a beast on the inside.
            In the SECOND fight against Castillo, Castillo proved he is a better inside fighter than Mayweather, which is why Mayweather did the right thing in the rematch and fought from the outside.

He is a really good inside fighter, but calling him the best in the sport is a little much.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
              now can pacman fight on the inside???not hating serious question
              Well he seemed to be able to in the DLH(regardless if he was a zombie he fought DLH on the inside as well) and Hatton fight.

Comment

I have seen both castillo fights, his n'dou fight, manfredy, sharmba mitchell, gatti, judah, de la hoya, baldomir, and Hatton

Comment

Ive seen the majority of his career. He can fight on the inside to say any fighter with that kind of speed cant inside fight is dumb in the first place. He doesnt elect to stand and trade with 140lb+ fighters for the most part because he could get hurt. I dont really see Pac stay on the inside and fight he usually gets in and gets out.

Comment

I have seen all of Mayweather's fights from Corrales to the present except for the Hatton fight. I have just seen clips and the ko from that one.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                      In the SECOND fight against Castillo, Castillo proved he is a better inside fighter than Mayweather, which is why Mayweather did the right thing in the rematch and fought from the outside.

He is a really good inside fighter, but calling him the best in the sport is a little much.
                      Castillo is done with boxing....

There isnt a better inside fighter then Mayweather....and neither was Castillo....

A GREAT inside fighter is one who can dish it out.....and then slip punches easily.

Hopkins comes to mind....But Floyd is the best at it.....

The Ndou fight was a prime example..and that was aginst somebody who was knocking out all his oppoents...what did Floyd do?..He said okay clearly this guy hits harder then me...BUT...he needs space to operate so Ill be thisclose to him and whop his ass.

I think Mayweather is the best in the center of the ring.

I think Mayweather is the best off the ropes.

I think Mayweather is the best on the inside.

Hell I think hes even the best body puncher in the sport...yes better then Cotto...yes better then Williams...yes better then Hatton.

Mitchell
                      Judah
                      Oscar
                      Hatton
                      Ndou
                      Gatti
                      Chavez
                      Hernandez

It was body shots that really did those guys in....

The shots he landed on Judah were eye popping.

Comment

Working...
                      X