No announcement yet.

****KK BOXINGscene.com Mutha****ekkkers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
    Got to hand it the man, The Clash has put it into perspective better than Charlie ever will.

Charlie you stupid ****, your turning your own fans against you and making 'the haters' hate you even more with that attitude.

Now its ok to say Floyd Mayweather Jnr. got away with it and still made his millions but that kid could box, he had talent.

You aint got **** right now Charlie except from 1 fight and 1 loss, you aint in a position to be making bold statements and running down a huge boxing forum like this.

Lets see Zelenoff big balls make his way to Scotland and fight me, no excuses chump.

I'll knock you out in 1 !
    If he makes it to the UK, I'll walk up from Cardiff to fight him as well. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      i hope everybody except the woodside brothers, i hope everyone on here dies and burns in ****king hell...... I hope u mutha****ers eat shhhit, u ****ing ***gets Id smash all of U ****ing ***gets if it came down, ESB ALL the way u mutha****ers, **** BOXINGSCEENNE
      Too bad U got Perma banned from esb, thats where U belong.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
        If he makes it to the UK, I'll walk up from Cardiff to fight him as well. LOL

If this prick is as hard as he says he his he will come over and fight me, you and everyone else in one night.

I bet he doesn't even respond to this ****, I gave up abusing the guy and straight up thought he might be ok, after his last few vids he showed signs of improvement and wasn't trash talking as much.

Next thing I know hes calling out Versatile in a way he knows Vers can't make it and then hes saying Fuk Boxingscene and everyone on it !!

Zelenoff you ****in ******, I would Fuk you up good you skinny weak arsed little ******.

The niceties are done with me and you chump, I'm ready to fukin pummel you in or out of the ring !!!

Comment

He should be training, not drinking. Silly fucker.

Comment

And he should be rapping and not boxing

lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              And he should be rapping and not boxing

lol
              He should be bagging my fucking groceries. Yes, Charlie. I do want fucking fries with that.

Comment

i hope versatile destroys your pathetic-wannabe-basement-ass and puts you on obscurity for the remainder of your worthless pathetic life, you pathetic,low-minded,wannabe-tough guy piece of trailer trash from los angeles DIRTY TRASH!

you're the most annoying member in boxingscene history!

Comment

I've been laying off bugging you but now you say you could smash me? I've got $$$$ so I could fly there & meet you.I'm also a legit heavyweight but with my $$$ I could pay a couple guys to have some fun while I watch & laugh...that's power! Unfortunately travelling to the area you live in I might get exposed to lice or rabbies.people from your part of town steal from the people in my side of town.your like that rash that won't go away.eventually your kind just go away like rodents when they get poisoned.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    I've been laying off bugging you but now you say you could smash me? I've got $$$$ so I could fly there & meet you.I'm also a legit heavyweight but with my $$$ I could pay a couple guys to have some fun while I watch & laugh...that's power! Unfortunately travelling to the area you live in I might get exposed to lice or rabbies.people from your part of town steal from the people in my side of town.your like that rash that won't go away.eventually your kind just go away like rodents when they get poisoned.
                    who the **** let your carer give you a keyboard ?!!

you make as much sense as a Taiwanese instruction manual

get lost you Numpty

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                      Im deleting my Charlie Z training session dvds as we speak...
                      YA NOT THE ONLY ONE. im heart broken lol i hope that heavy bag ****s u up again u fukin great big puff tell ya wot Charlie smellincock got ur ****ty little arse over here ill fight u tomorrow and every other day till u realise ur **** ill give u 4 days like u gave versatile come on ya fukin slag do it whats matter u scared of u busy gettin ripped on esb aswell sad act ****in waste of life ill cut ur fukin balls off and feed em to you granny MUGGY LITTLE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X