Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vers' 17-Year-Old Freestyling & Imitating Lil Wayne, Drake, Eminem & Ludacris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Vers' 17-Year-Old Freestyling & Imitating Lil Wayne, Drake, Eminem & Ludacris

This guy is actually sick at imitating them

crazy stuff

that is sad...i bet after the camera's stopped rolling him and his homie went and mimicked lil wayne and birdman

Comment

The Drake and Lil Wayne imitations were perfectly on the spot. Eminem and Luda were not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        This guy is actually sick at imitating them

crazy stuff

I was really hoping this was one of those videos where someone runs up from the side and sucker punches him....lol

No, but really, he does sound alot like them. It's funny how he can switch from one to the next so fast.

Comment

Guy's really talented, imitating is one thing but freestyling as well, impressive.

Comment

drake one is the best

Comment

Copying rappers takes no talent. Production skills and writing lyrics and flow is what takes talent. Lil Wayne and Drake, Ludacris and Eminem after 2000 suck ass anyway. If he could pull off a Liquid Swords track, maybe i'd be impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerry_NineT1 View Post
                Copying rappers takes no talent. Production skills and writing lyrics and flow is what takes talent. Lil Wayne and Drake, Ludacris and Eminem after 2000 suck ass anyway. If he could pull off a Liquid Swords track, maybe i'd be impressed.
                What does the bold above (which I disagree with) have to do with this guys mimicking of them?

I smell a true bitter hater here.

Now go ahead and try to deny it.
                Last edited by cupocity303; 01-23-2011, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cupocity303 View Post
                  What does the bold above (which I disagree with) have to do with this guys mimicking of them?

I smell a true bitter hater here.

Talking of bitter smells, I smelled your Mom's crack cocaine, I think it was spiked, but that might just be the medicine for her herpes.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                    The Drake and Lil Wayne imitations were perfectly on the spot. Eminem and Luda were not even close.
                    Yeah drake n wayne were spot on, to be fair i thought his lauda and eminem were decent, i meant the voice wasnt exactly the same, but their rapping style kinda was....

Comment

Working...
                    X