Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane would murder manny!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Fantasy Fight that PAC looses. Seems to be endless butthurting from *****s and PAC haters. I guess *****s are not taking PAC's recent Amazing win too well.

Comment

Originally posted by gattigal View Post
      Shane wouldn't land a shot on Manny!!!
      Ugh, I don't know about that. He had the slickest fighter of all-time, Wife Beater, on qu##r street not once, but twice(in the early rounds too) !!

****, if slow @ss 'Rita was able to land several good shots on PAC. Those same type of punches from Shane would be faster and more explosive.

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
      Shane was getting outboxed by Mayorga in '07. By MAYORGA.

Everybody is being blinded by the Margarito fight.

Mosley is done.
      Shane is definitely past it. But, his power ain't. And whenever you've got that kind of power anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by muppetman View Post
        tony was a walking zombie who was looking for manny all night and once he found him he hurt him or did very well.....mosley will find him all night and will hurt manny just like tony did but continuasly.
        I hope you right but the majority of boxing fans see it differently. Pac is different fighter from Floyd, Margarito and Mora. Manny will not run away or stand in front of Mosley. He actually tries to disfigure his opponents faces by his 5-8 combos. If he can absorb Mosley punches which I think he can specially from 147 old past his prime Mosley. Pac may retire hmi for good. Nothing to take away from Mosley as he is a solid very good fighter but ages really catches with them early.

Comment

I have a feeling me may see a newly "invigorated" Mosley with no OST.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte Fisto View Post
            Ugh, I don't know about that. He had the slickest fighter of all-time, Wife Beater, on qu##r street not once, but twice(in the early rounds too) !!

****, if slow @ss 'Rita was able to land several good shots on PAC. Those same type of punches from Shane would be faster and more explosive.

Shane is definitely past it. But, his power ain't. And whenever you've got that kind of power anything can happen.
            well said my good man!

Comment

Working...
            X