Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Bisping wants a "top fighter" at UFC 105, eyes rematch with Dan Henderson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderlei_Silva View Post
    Feed him to Wanderlei Silva. Two Viscious Soul Stealing Knockouts in a row would make my entire year
    Can wande get down to middleweight? Because this is actually a really good matchup for both fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
      Can wande get down to middleweight? Because this is actually a really good matchup for both fighters.
      Hopefully he can if given the right amount of time.

I'd love to see it. Wanderlei desperately needs a win and I think he could give Bisping his second straight KO loss

Comment

lol, bisping is beyond stupid. he should be fighting for strikeforce now cuz he definiltey doesn't belong in the UFC.

Comment

they'll feed him a fighter he matches well against

they dont want bisping losing at home

Comment

Originally posted by The HayeMaker View Post
            I dont think wanderlai would knock him out. he landed a running shot flush on franklins chin and franklin didnt seem too fazed.
            wandy could knock out just about anyone.........he has got solid ko power

and as far as a rematch with hendo.......bisping is a fool for wanting that and would lose by ko again or landslide decision as was already mentioned

Comment

Cant fault him for wanting to fight i guess

Comment

Working...
              X