Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feedback on my shadow boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are just trying to be flashy. Settle down and throw proper shots, the focus should be technique, not trying to be Pacquaio.

Comment

Looks good, great technique

Comment

Originally posted by DJS View Post
        You are just trying to be flashy. Settle down and throw proper shots, the focus should be technique, not trying to be Pacquaio.

Sorry boss, I will make sure to upload some footage of me shadow boxing without focusing on speed in the near future.

Anyway, you got some feedback beside me being too "flashy"?
        Can't really built on that feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Unbirth View Post
          Looks good, great technique

Thanks mate!

Comment

You had absolutely nothing on those shots. What happens when you're in a fight and you put your body in to those shots? You'll tire out. Fast hands and such but throw them for real. Practice as you'll fight because I guarantee that you will fight just as you've practiced.

And instead of spinning out after a couple of shots why not just stay in there and work. Being comfortable on the inside is the other 50% of the sport. Slipping, rolling, duking and countering.
            Last edited by Rockin'; 01-26-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              You had absolutely nothing on those shots. What happens when you're in a fight and you put your body in to those shots? You'll tire out. Fast hands and such but throw them for real. Practice as you'll fight because I guarantee that you will fight just as you've practiced.

And instead of spinning out after a couple of shots why not just stay in there and work. Being comfortable on the inside is the other 50% of the sport. Slipping, rolling, duking and countering.

Now thats some feedback I can really work with.
              Thank you!

Comment

Real good advice in here from Ray. Good video too BuakawBanchamek, keep at it man

Comment

Super fast hands. Nice

Comment

looks pretty good man

Comment

Working...
                    X