Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack To DeGale: Let's Do it Again - at Light Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd have no problem with that, but rarely do two guy wanna move up at the same time so I'm assuming DeGale will have a different opinion & fair play to him if he does. Maybe they could compromise & fight at 170 or 171 or some agreeable catchweight. And while it'd no longer decide who's the best 168lber I think these two have made who's the best between each other a good enough question for the viewers.

Comment

Doesn't surprise me jack has to move up. He looked huge and super strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
        No chance Degale goes to LHW.
        Why not??....

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          Why not??....
          Big domestic fights at 168, plus ive never heard about him struggling at the weight at all.

Just doesnt make sense right now.

Comment

Jack knows he can't make 168 anymore. Sad way to end his run @ 168! I don't think he'll be as strong @ 175, but maybe hell be better when he can eat! Badou Jack vs. Andrzej Fonfara ! Make it happen!

Comment

Jack is clearly big at the weight and him and Floyd were talking about moving up before the fight.

But money talks so you never know, after the first fight they could possibly put this on Sky box office and in the UK, offering a ton of money compared to the first where they both made less than a million.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Why not??....
                - Tyron Zeuge WBA champion
                - Callum Smith/Anthony Dirrell WBC winner
                - Gilberto Ramirez WBO champion

^^ He got fights at 168, If Jack can keep winning at 175 the rematch will be there in the fall of 2018

Comment

Jack talked about moving up to 175 before the fight but DeGale has no reason to go with him. There are a few higher profile fights at 175....Ward, Kovalev, Stevenson, Joe Smith and possibly Beterbiev (in the future).....Chavez Jr?

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
                    Did you just claim that Adonis Stevenson is a winnable fight for Jack?

Lol, what a clown. Adonis fight isn't even winnable for Ward and Kovalev after what I saw in their fight.

Stupidman KTFO all these clowns.
                    Stevenson couldn't even ktfo fonfara or bika yet he's supposed to ktfo two of the top p4p fighters? No chance.

I'd favor stevenson over jack but it would not be some massive upset if jack takes him out

Comment

I dislike Adonis but if Jack vs Stevenson was on the same night as the Ward/Kovalev rematch,I'd watch Jack vs Stevenson..Adonis is not unbeatable.It would be a great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X