No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Talks Future Move To Cruiserweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    Except you can tell the difference in skill and technique well At least I can.. and pascal would beat smith easy.
    Yes I agree kov is a much better boxer. He's more talented that's true but in the light heavyweight division Smith is a top5 . And idk I think pascal probably loses to fonfara

Comment

comments like "i was alraeady at the top" piss me off so bad..
      you beat a fuggin 50 year old bro
      u ducked a purse bid u begged for..
      u were playing catch up to adonis's resume..
      STOP ALLOWING THIS MAN TO AVOID THAT FIGHT!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Smart move by Kovalev. He knows HBO is looking to invest in Eastern Euro's and not Americans like Ward . That was Ward's last fight on his HBO contract. And HBO isn't going to pay for the Stevenson fight when Kovalev becomes the mandatory again. No sense in letting network beefs hold him back.
        i didnt see one word about him saying he's not signing with a network..

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          Kov decisions the same old man
          Kov beats an average at best Pascal. Foh
          kov gets way to much credit considering that he was basically playing catch up to adonis's resume that was build in 2014...also remember that bhop turned down canadian and us ppv money to fight stevenson on showtime so without the fear of stevenson from bhop/golden girl promotions kov wouldnt have 1 name on his resume...ducking the adonis purse bid was the final straw!...now he's saying "i was already at the top" lol HOW?!!

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Kov decisions the same old man
            Kov beats an average at best Pascal. Foh
            Kovalev also beat Ward.

But was then defeated by corrupt boxing officials.

Comment

He will duck Beterbiev??

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                i didnt see one word about him saying he's not signing with a network..
                About who not signing with a network? I know Kovalev is signed with HBO. That was Ward's last fight on HBO and if the Stevenson-Kovalev fight goes to purse bid Duva ain't letting him leave HBO. Those are the network beefs I'm talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                  I honestly think he struggles to make LHW. Makes sense for him to be planning a weight jump.
                  I always thought so too. He is always getting sick and **** during camps. I know that most fighters do but I get what you mean

Comment

Both light heavy and cruiserweight are great divisions right now!!!. So many fights that get me going right now.

Comment

he ducking that Ward rematch doe..

that inside work doe... he knows ...he knows what went down in the trenches

Comment

Working...
                      X