No announcement yet.

Poor Canelo, he's got nowhere to hide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
    Didn't say he didn't had less footwork or decided not too hold but there were times when he chose not to use them, Pac and Margs 1 come to mind

Also I don't see canelo as some boxing God, but dude clearly isn't a 1 dimensional fighter, sure he's short and got cement feet

But you probably got a personal bias if you think that.

Finally, I find it hard to believe a WW could be hurting a MW early on

But ok.
    there isn't much of a difference in weight classes when it comes to how hard you can punch and how a body takes shots. I don't know who invented that myth around here but they sure didn't step in a ring before. You can't tell what weight someone is by sparring them, I can promise you that.

Usually if your power doesn't carry up it's because you moved up from your natural/ideal fighting weight beforehand and are stretching it as far as what you can pull off, or you were light handed to begin with.

Comment

Canelo is definitely looking like a higher talent version of Julio Jr these days with all these strategically taken fights to avoid the bigger challenges out there for him. If he doesn't fight Cotto next idk who he can fight where he isn't further progressing his image as a clown & even Cotto makes him look like a clown to some degree cuz there are so many better choices to make at 154 or 160 that he holds all the cards to making.

Comment

Lol Nelo cant keep taking anymore weak oppostion, he took 2016 off with Khan n Smith

Now its either Mall Charlo or lil G

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          Canelo knows Golovkin would eat him alive.[/COLOR][/FONT]
          I don't for a minute believe Canelo believes this nor that 95%+ of the guys we talk about daily here believe anything like this.

Just to get to the level these guys have gotten to you have to overachieved on a level 99.9% of people couldn't have gotten to. All these guys have had & still have some delusional thoughts about there talent & skill cuz thats what gets you to the next level. You can't be the best til you believe you can be the best.

Comment

canelo can and will hide. I think in 2017 he'll rematch cotto and fight chavez jr. Easy fights and lots of money to be made.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              canelo can and will hide. I think in 2017 he'll rematch cotto and fight chavez jr. Easy fights and lots of money to be made.
              I can't wait till nelo smashes golovkin
              What you gonna say then

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                I can't wait till nelo smashes golovkin
                What you gonna say then
                i'll say canelo shouldnt have waited for him to get old, cause the only time canelo will grow a pair of balls and fight him is if golovkin starts to look old and rusty. Im telling you there is ZERO chance of canelo beating golovkin if they fought next year.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                  i'll say canelo shouldnt have waited for him to get old, cause the only time canelo will grow a pair of balls and fight him is if golovkin starts to look old and rusty. Im telling you there is ZERO chance of canelo beating golovkin if they fought next year.
                  We will make a bet then bud

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    We will make a bet then bud
                    yeah sounds good

Comment

Working...
                    X