Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard an interesting Conspiracy theory...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Its not a conspiracy theory, it's what happened. It's a fact.

Trump is a Hillary puppet. So that makes all of his voters also her puppets. Trump was the only candidate she could beat. trump is a Clintonite. He's part of the Clinton establishment.

The whole thing is a joke. This whole election is set for Hillary to win, and Trump is in on it.
    Like I've said for awhile.... Hillary won this election back in 2012...

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
      Like I've said for awhile.... Hillary won this election back in 2012...
      After losing to Obama she went and closed up a lot of loose ends for sure.

Had those wikilekas came out when Bernie was running, he would of won though.

Unfortunately Russia had other ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        After losing to Obama she went and closed up a lot of loose ends for sure.

Had those wikilekas came out when Bernie was running, he would of won though.

Unfortunately Russia had other ideas.
        Nah, Bernie couldn't even. The DNC was entirely rigged for Hillary to advance.

Sargon of Akkad covered it best in his latest video, if you're interested in seeing how Trump has a legitimate reason to believe that things could be rigged against him.

Like you said, she wouldn't let 2008 repeat itself

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
          I literally just red K'd the one **** XO from that master thread and put a picture of a white girl grabbing a black di ck in the comment box
          Damn, you could have put that to good use and sent it to myself and Beercules.

Could of had a nice fap going.

Comment

If he was a Hillary puppet the poles wouldn't be this close and he certainly wouldn't be mentioning wiki leaks.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Everyone should at least know about Trumps quote in the 90s about how if he was running he would be rrpublican because they eat up everything fox news says. He was also friends with Killary before this election.

I heard an interesting theory about how they pushed trump into republican power just to help ensure a Hilliary victory because Trump easily entices the sinple american who hates minorities, wants to build a wall on the boarder and blow up all terrorists.

Im not saying i believe it but youd have to be an idiot if you didnt see this has been rigged since day 1. Hilliary will be the next president and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Our votes have never mattered anyways with the electorial college. They just want us to feel like we are in charge. But your vote doesnt matter so you can stop flame waring with each other.
              This makes complete sense. Trump is the patsy while Clinton rides off into the sunset

Comment

He's not a Clinton plant. But they def wanted to go against trump. He and his fans got played liked a fiddle

There's nothing rigged about that. It was known during primaries that others like Cruz and Rubio had a better chance, and would probably beat her. But people fell in love with trump and his dumb slogans.

Comment

Working...
                X