Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm giving Brook a better shot to win this fight than many people think

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm giving Brook a chance to put on a respectable performance, but I don't actually think he'll win. GGG kos him

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Damn, no one thinks Brook has a shot here or it will even be competitive?
      I like Brook and I'm a Brook fan. I think he is in way over his head and he will get slaughtered and knocked out in the early rounds just like most of the guys GGG fought in the last few years got slaughtered. How is he going to hurt GGG when he couldn't knock down Porter? GGG has never even been hurt by any middleweight so far. Lemieux hits much harder than Brook. The few punches Lemieux landed on GGG bonce harmlessly off him like raindrops. Brook has never tasted anything like the powerful punches GGG will hit him with. Brook won't last very long in my opinion.

Comment

Damn, no one thinks Brook has a shot here or it will even be competitive?
        He may have a shot

Comment

Bump

Jacobs will knock GGG the fcuk out

Comment

I've been an advocate for this fight since day 1 despite Brook being a WW.

P4P, Brook is a better fighter than any of GGG's most recent opponents. I've always said, if no Jacobs, than Brook or DeGale would be the next best thing so Brook it is.

If Brook carries his power and technical ability up to 160, I'm giving him a good chance to pull this off.
            Just wanted to bump this in honor of the great showing from Brook a few weeks ago. Despite having a broken orbital bone in the 2nd, not only did he fight on for another 3 rounds when most would've quit, but he also came forward and showed his warrior within. Good schit

Has anyone heard how he's recovering with the eye injury?
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-25-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to bump this in honor of the great showing from Brook a few weeks ago.

Has anyone heard how he's recovering with the eye injury?
              He went for minor surgery on saturday and i think they are hoping for a return early next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                He went for minor surgery on saturday and i think they are hoping for a return early next year.
                That's good to hear.

Most cats would've checked out as soon as that bone cracked and took a knee for the 10 count.

Kell actually pressed forward and went on to do great things. I'm looking forward to his return

Comment

Working...
                X