Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Sees Anticipation Worldwide For Crawford-Postol Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum Sees Anticipation Worldwide For Crawford-Postol Clash

With the exception of a handful of fights, boxing in 2016 has left much to be desired. The match-up between unbeaten junior welterweights Terence Crawford and Viktor Postol is where boxing scribes and fans of the sport agree is a solid fight. They will square off Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev. The fight will headline an HBO Pay-Per-View broadcast, beginning at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    With the exception of a handful of fights, boxing in 2016 has left much to be desired. The match-up between unbeaten junior welterweights Terence Crawford and Viktor Postol is where boxing scribes and fans of the sport agree is a solid fight. They will square off Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nev. The fight will headline an HBO Pay-Per-View broadcast, beginning at 9 p.m. ET/ 6 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Kool...I will be purchasing this fight. I will be better than Canelo/Khan...

Comment

LOL NOBODY cares about this fight. NOBODY

Comment

Bob, Bob, Bob....no one wants to spend $60 for a PPV of two guys who have never been on a PPV, lol. It's about time you guys stop trying to rob the fans.....you'll learn sooner or later.

Comment

Not really. Everyone I talk to has no idea this show is happening

Comment

I will buy this fight.....I got Postol winning and going on for a showdown vs young manny..the ol'ball and chain picks crawford

Comment

I'm looking forward to the fight but just don't want to pay $60 to watch, $30 to $40 maybe but $60 hell no!

Comment

No Aum just no..good fight sure...but not PPV worthy at all

Comment

This fight is going to be boring two technical fighters there just gonna wait until someone throws a punch an counter. Its goin to be as If mayweather and lara faught

Comment

Originally posted by panchovia View Post
                    This fight is going to be boring two technical fighters there just gonna wait until someone throws a punch an counter. Its goin to be as If mayweather and lara faught
                    Possibly, but I don't think so. The only way I see that happening, is because each fighter is wary of the other's power, but I think each fighter is confident in their own chins.

Also with Postol having Freddy as a trainer, who likes his fighters to be aggressive. Yeah, should have good action.

It has the potential to be a shoot out type of fight.

I think it'll have pretty good action.

Comment

Working...
                    X