Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: While I'm at 155-Pounds, I'm Not Facing Anyone at 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
    Bardock ain't that stoopid. But Death_Adder on the other hand
    A-Side faggot. Just like your hero Fraud would always demand.

Middleweight is defined as being from 155-160.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      This is bad. This reminds of Floyd/Pac all over again. It is like each side is trying to outdo the other in saying stupid shyt.
      Here we have only one side *****ing out of mandatory defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        He's pulling a combo of Floyd & Cotto. He let it slip a while ago that he had to make concessions to the "A" side, so now it's his turn to demand them. This kind of crap is SO bad for boxing.
        Sadly this is the state of boxing right now

The likes of Floyd and Cotto are to blame

Comment

• Canelo is taking catch weights to another level. Disgusting really how the WBC puts up with this.

GGG should just say **** it, go down to 155 and punish this ****** for 11 rounds and then knock him the **** out in the 12th. He shouldn't have to, but I would enjoy seeing it.

Comment

• Been making excuses and deflecting all fight week we get it you don't want to fight GGG right now. Just fuking SAY THAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
              Canelo is taking catch weights to another level. Disgusting really how the WBC puts up with this.

GGG should just say **** it, go down to 155 and punish this ****** for 11 rounds and then knock him the **** out in the 12th. He shouldn't have to, but I would enjoy seeing it.
              I wish he could, but @ 34, he'd have to kill himself to drop the weight. His body fat % looks pretty low so he'd have to burn off muscle, which would make him weak.

Comment

• This is getting uglier by the day. Oscar and Canelo speaking daily isn't helping things..

Comment

• Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  A-Side faggot. Just like your hero Fraud would always demand.

Middleweight is defined as being from 155-160.

Comment

• "I won't fight for the middleweight title at 160, why would I give my opponent an advantage?"

Code for-why would I fight a middleweight for the middleweight title when I can fight a welterweight instead?

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                      I used to really like this guy..
                      Me too. He is the last person I would have expected to pull a cynical bull**** trick like this and BHop is the last person I would have expected to be supporting him in it. Very disappointing.

Originally posted by denium View Post
                      Canelo thinks we're all mugs.
                      It's the Mexican and, of course, the Hispanic US fans who watch fights on HBO PPV, that made Canelo the A side fighter he is today. Maybe they are all mugs. We'll find out soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X