Collapse
No announcement yet.

Micheal B Jordon (Creed Star) Gets Knockedout While Filming Creed? Take a Look

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to hype the movie, that **** is fake, they would have sent that guy straight to hospital if true

Comment

I don't know if it was HBO or one of those channels had a behind the scenes making of the movie and they talk about how this scene where he get's dropped and almost knocked out in the movie just wasn't working so the Director asked Stallone what's missing here how can we improve it? And Stallone says he has to take a real punch. So that scene he is really getting punched but he didn't get knocked out in real life but got dropped and Jordan said the punch hurt real bad but what hurt the most was that there was no safety padding on the canvas so it was like getting punched twice first from the punch and then from his head bouncing on the canvas. He wasn't really knocked out he's just laying down pretending he's out cold because they needed that footage. Funny story is they didn't get the shot the first time so he had to do 2 takes of getting punched and knocked out.

Comment

It's as if they were on an acting set or something

Comment

Well I read that he had to take some real shots because they couldn't pull it off without it looking fake, something about the camera angles, and not giving a genuine feel of a boxing match. Physically he got hit, but I highly doubt that it was actually that hard to KO him cold. It was part real, part acting. But he did take some semi hard punches, and then exaggerated how hard he was hit. But to exaggerate it, it had to be done physically to him, then he did the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            LMAO. Hope it was true, guy is ugly as ****, reminds me of Andre Ward. I will never see this movie, I dont like ugly lead characters.
            I always see this on boxingscene, male members calling some other guy ugly, but then the girls say otherwise. I've seen the ladies liking MBJ. But this is common on BS, there's guys here who I guess feel they know what guy is ugly/attractive according to themselves. You'd be surprised in the female world what is attractive and what is ugly..hint, nice body gets you like 90 points out of 100, that's all you will need really, and that guy is ripped. A big penis wouldn't hurt though (or maybe it would).

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              LMAO. Hope it was true, guy is ugly as ****, reminds me of Andre Ward. I will never see this movie, I dont like ugly lead characters.

Comment

Obviously fake, that was a slap with no power behind it.

Comment

Working...
                X