No announcement yet.

Freddie roach says ggg must beat andre ward to be p4p #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    Didn't Freddy Roach recently lose both his houses?
    haha yeah I forgot about that lol

Comment

Good interview by Roach

I think most boxing fans would agree, GGG / Ward would have been for the #1 spot but now most likely it'll be Kov/Ward.

160 is a paper thin div and when you take into account the HBO / PBC divide the only decent name and big fight available I can think of for GGG is Canelo, it's been shown K2 would rather not put GGG in tough fights.

Don't agree with Roach about Mayweather being too defensive now, just think Floyd had to adjust his style as he aged and moved up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        say fam how do i make it a VIDEO instead of just a link so ppl can see the video like you did it?

Comment

Pfp ratings could get shaken up good if ward fights kovalev, ggg fights canelo and pac fights crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
            I think he has a point. Although I understand the boat has sailed. I'll say whoever wins out of Kovalev and Ward next year deserves that #1 slot.
            Roman Gonzalez.

Enough said?

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
              Roman Gonzalez.

Enough said?
              LOL, But Roman Gonzales' competition isn't even in the top 10. . . When the 2 guys ranked at 2 and 4 (according to Ring) face eachother, whoever wins deserves top slot. Surely that's not hard to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                I co-sign that a million times!!!...there should be absolutely NO DEBATING about who's the P4P King after Ward and Krusher match skills....the winner is the OBVIOUS choice
                Agreed plus IMO GGG would have to beat Canelo unify MW then beat Ward to b P4P #1 due to his resume being so mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  LOL, But Roman Gonzales' competition isn't even in the top 10. . . When the 2 guys ranked at 2 and 4 (according to Ring) face eachother, whoever wins deserves top slot. Surely that's not hard to understand?
                  "pound-for-pound" ranking is pure bull**** and conjecture anyway, no point argueing!

Comment

Working...
                  X