No announcement yet.

Cancel your subscriptions if you don't support the fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    Bottomline is, if you want to watch all the best boxing in America you need Showtime and HBO. I have both and will for the foreseeable future.

Both HBO and Showtime have bought **** fights. so what. It doesnt take away all the good fights they have or will put on...

I'm tired of hearing about this. If you aren't a big fan, don't have the money then bounce. But STFU about it.. I couldn't imagine any real boxing fan completely ignoring showtime or HBO entirely that sounds insane. But if you are a fanboy then by all means. If you want to stream it then by all means. If you are fed of with boxing then by all means quit watching. But just stfu with this network fued nonsense.

Boxing is as good as its been in well over a decade. If you don't appreciate that, feel entitled, or don't like boxing, then why are you here?
    Exactly this. if you are a boxing fan then you should have both, but I believe you should have shotime even more so. You get far more fights on shotime than hbo, and you get to see up and coming fighters. Shotime gives us 3-4 fight cards while hbo might give us 1-2 fight cards. HBO force feeds us who they want us to like, while shotime gives us the option of choosing fighters to like cause we get to see many new fighters. No true boxing fan should ever say get rid of shotime.

And furthermore to that point, if you stop wishing for certain fights and just watch the fights in the ring, it will do you better. Not one fight I say "I got to see this fight," so that takes away disappointment and anger that would come if that fight didnt happen. Cancel shotime? PLEASE!!!

Comment

Working...
    X