Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we now support Floyd new boxing crusade to ban horse hair gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we now support Floyd new boxing crusade to ban horse hair gloves?

He didn't allow Maidana to wear the boxing commission allowed gloves with horse hair padding as according from his own mouth this the reason why there are so many deaths in boxing. Do you gree?

lol no, of course not, I do think the blue gloves (those particular blue gloves, not all everlast mx gloves) looked abit sketchy, but i don't think horshair gloves should be bannned. . . . ridiculous

Comment

If horse hair aint allowed then why does Ellerbe n Floyd come to the ring with those ridiculous looking goatees?

Comment

That was a such ***** move making chino wear pillows instead of the punchers glove.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
          lol no, of course not, I do think the blue gloves (those particular blue gloves, not all everlast mx gloves) looked abit sketchy, but i don't think horshair gloves should be bannned. . . . ridiculous
          Mayweather didn't allow maidana to wear even the standard MX everlast gloves. They made chino wear a different type of everlast glove I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
            That was a such ***** move making chino wear pillows instead of the punchers glove.
            didn't maidana still wear horsehair padded gloves? i know he couldn't wear those blue ones, but didn't he just wear a different color Everlast MX

Comment

Mayweather didn't allow maidana to wear even the standard MX everlast gloves. They made chino wear a different type of everlast glove I heard.
              yes I know, n I thought that was pathetic, shoulda just let him wear the red ones.

Comment

It wasn't in the contract but Floyd made his way. The outcome probably even worst for Floyd if Chino was allowed to wear those face grinder gloves.

Comment

Yep powerlocks...

Foam over the knuckle instead of horsehair..

Less power transference.

I think the gloves made a major difference. Maidana probably would have kd or ko Floyd in that first 6 rounds had he had a puncher's glove

Comment

Working...
                  X