Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Bernard Hopkins love talking so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Bernard Hopkins love talking so much?

I think if you interviewed him he can go on for hours non stop, Teddy Atlas is also similar they really can talk.

One interview the first question can take them 15 minutes just to answer it.

Anyone notice this? Also don't dare cut B hop short during an interview or else he will give you the cold shoulder, lol, remember during that Pacquiao vs. Hatton fight he was promoting Hatton than some UK reporter cut Hopkins short and than Hopkins was interviewed again by the same interviewer and Hopkins made the interview really awkward by just giving him short answers?

he's a talker man...pretty good one i might add ... and lol@ him sayin " young ones could accomplish the same if they dont do drugs"... as if desperately implying he's all natural...lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      he's a talker man...pretty good one i might add ... and lol@ him sayin " young ones could accomplish the same if they dont do drugs"... as if desperately implying he's all natural...lol
      Your Earth really did get shattered by that JMM fella, didn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Your Earth really did get shattered by that JMM fella, didn't it?

for a week yes ....but im still gonna keep it real , and jmm has nothing but pacquiao...i dont even consider him atg...

also , if you look at my post history , i favored jmm to win..just not the fashion he did...

Comment

He enjoys imparting his wisdom upon us. And I love it.

Comment

You just noticed this now??

Comment

Ego + charisma.

Straightforward and fairly common.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Because he has a beautiful voice. And he has a things to say that are productive. Unlike the others who talk too much such as Broner, Mayweather, Rios.. all them. And I'm not dissing them I'm just saying they say a lot of pointless **** lol

Comment

Says some interesting things sometimes.... so i'm cool with it
                  Who gone run form a 48 year old man?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Says some interesting things sometimes.... so i'm cool with it
                    Who gone run form a 48 year old man?
                    That speech was epic as ****

Comment

Working...
                    X