No announcement yet.

I need the gif of Clottey taking Cotto's punches and shaking his head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Thank you. Need it for a speech in class.
    Would you mind telling in what context you will use the gif? Is it an oral communication class? I did several boxing papers for college classes before including a research about the physical damages experienced by boxers with long careers. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      kev suddenly a cotto fan now
      No I am not. I just said that to ward off any one who thinks I want the gif to make fun of Cotto. It really isn't a gif I would use. I'd use something from the Brickarito fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        I love it

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx24 View Post
          Would you mind telling in what context you will use the gif? Is it an oral communication class? I did several boxing papers for college classes before including a research about the physical damages experienced by boxers with long careers. Good luck.
          It's a persuasive essay where you need visual aids. I will be using powerpoint. This particular gif will be on a quick slide that doesn't have all that much to do with the subject, just part of the intro. It is going to be about amateur boxing in United States high schools and colleges, the lack of it.

Comment

It's a persuasive essay where you need visual aids. I will be using powerpoint. This particular gif will be on a quick slide that doesn't have all that much to do with the subject, just part of the intro. It is going to be about amateur boxing in United States high schools and colleges, the lack of it.
            Good, I once did an informative essay and presented it in front of the class. I went basic and just discussed the basic criteria when judging professional boxing. Is that for a college course?

Comment

In short, my speech is that amateur boxing should be in high schools and colleges in the U.S.

Yeah college course. Speech class.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

Comment

In short, my speech is that amateur boxing should be in high schools and colleges in the U.S.
                  I agree, same here in Canada. I would love to be a part of something like that, one day.

Comment

We need boxing in schools here like football[which in every list I see it in, it listed as more dangerous than boxing especially amateur boxing], baseball and basketball. I feel strongly about this subject so I picked it. My first pick was about Pitbulls and how they're not the most dangerous dogs in the world as the media portrays them but some one chose it right before me.

Comment

It's a speech on robberies in boxing I hope.

Comment

Working...
                      X