No announcement yet.

Sports Illustrated puts Adrien Broner ahead of Carl Froch in P4P rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Illustrated puts Adrien Broner ahead of Carl Froch in P4P rankings

They have Froch at #15 and Adrien Broner at #12.

Yes, #12.

How do you feel about this?
    That's a joke right?
    85.71%
    Yes, I agree Broner should be above froch
    14.29%

Froch is top 10, Broner is nowhere near

Its their own ratings so i dont care but more and more i see ratings being determined by "future potential" and not actual merit

Froch is one of the top P4P fighters in the last few years, and he's proved it, the hard way too

Comment

Froch beat Bute, Dirrell (though debatable) and Pascal. Those all great wins. And Froch has been in the game longer. I don't think Broner's one fight with Demarco is enough to say he's better. But I guess it's because he's undefeated and coming up really well. We are sure to see.

Comment

In one word Bullshit.

Comment

Kind of stupid considering Froch should already be in the top 10, I do agree with them in having Broner outside the top 10.

Comment

I agree that Broner has the potential to eventually work his way up, but as of right now? Hell no he is not above Carl Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Kind of stupid considering Froch should already be in the top 10, I do agree with them in having Broner outside the top 10.
              Yep, but apparently Miguel Cotto and the inactive Yuri Gamboa are ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by #thirsty View Post
                I agree that Broner has the potential to eventually work his way up, but as of right now? Hell no he is not above Carl Froch.
                This right here. Beating DeMarco doesn't make you P4P.

Comment

Its not April fools today is it?

Comment

I don't agree with this. DeMarco—Broner's best win pales in comparison to Bute—Froch's best win. And that notwithstanding, Froch has amassed so many victories against the top of his division, Broner really hasn't fought anybody save for DeMarco and Jason Litzsau. If Broner can beat Burns and another top guy like Abril or Miguel Vazquez, or if he can beat Danny Garcia or another top top fighter at 140lbs. then I'll put him up there in the top ten p4p ahead of Froch, who should probably be sitting at #13 or #14 right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X