Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Canelo Confident: Saul Will Beat Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He doesn't even fight the top guys in his division but says he will fight Martinez? I call bs

Comment

Originally posted by julian45 View Post
      Martinez would beat the bejesus out of Canelo, he would get hurt and hurt badly.. Martinez would move all around him hitting him hard like he does the true middles, Canlelo hasnt even beat a good jr middle, he fights old guys and little guys, this is a more protected fighter then gosh darn Jr. Is it Martinez's job to beat over protected mexican fighters or something? This is a worse missmatch then Jr vs Martinez
      That is what Im saying. Alvarez would get blasted by Martinez

Comment

I think he would have a better chance then Chavez but I would like to see him fight Mayweather,Cotto or Kirkland next.

Comment

they are so confident that they don't even have to fight him to prove it. floyd mayweather style.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            they are so confident that they don't even have to fight him to prove it. floyd mayweather style.
            Lolllllllllllllllll

Comment

yea snowballs chance in hell oscar will let this happen

Comment

i can see it now. alvarez comes in confident that he'll be able to bully sergio like all the shot welterweights he's fought, sergio flicks a jab that makes alvarez cross-eyed for one second then BOOM a lighting fast one two on that suspect chin ends the fight. next.

Comment

Pure gold right here.

Reminds me of Roach... "Chavez beats Martinez" Arum: "I was/am afraid of Martinez..." fast forward to the fight roach : "Hes just too fast..."

Trainer and Promoter saying different things lately... Promoter getting it right more often.

Comment

i was just about to say something like this.
                    they say they're ready for cotto, mayweather, yet fight guys like gomez and lopez. dude's not even fighting people in his own weight division. talk is cheap. that's all canelo and his team are. they're like vanes in a way, just with a paper title around their waist.

Comment

Originally posted by norway View Post
                      HEY HEY Listen everybody........ IF anyone thinks Martinez stands a chance against Canelo they do not know boxing. Chavez fought one round and almost knocked out Martinez. Ha Ha Martinez is just a boring Ballet dancer that we all want to retire. He fights Canelo and all our wishes come true :-)
                      Oh man, I needed a good laugh today! When you say "we all want to retire", do you mean Mexicans? (No disrespect to true Mexican boxing fans) Weather you, sir, think his style is exciting or boring, none-the-less his style is called "boxing" You may be a fan of the "brawlers" and "puncher" type of boxers (which is fine) but you don't know a real boxer when you see one. Go back to the drawing board.

Comment

Working...
                      X