No announcement yet.

Joe Cortez ruins another mega fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Cortez ruins another mega fight

how this guy is allowed to referee fights is beyond me he's a total liability

he's gonna get someone killed

he called time in but forget to get the time from the time keeper

what a ****ing idiot!!!!!!!

he's senial and was never a good ref the fact he has already been inducted into the hall of fame shows how messed up boxing is he should be in an old people's home not referreing mega fights

ortiz was getting beat up and was one his way to being knocked out but ****ing fair but firm cortez ruined the end of the fight and made floyd look like a villain

as far as im concerned cortez and russel mora both need to leave the sport alone before they get somone killed

The fight ended at 2:59 in round 4. 2:59! but of course we didn't know the round was almost over cus time was not even running when Ortiz got KTFO. Cortez should lose his license tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyNumbers View Post
      The fight ended at 2:59 in round 4. 2:59! but of course we didn't know the round was almost over cus time was not even running when Ortiz got KTFO. Cortez should lose his license tomorrow.
      it was funny afterwards bunce said he looked like he was looking for his bus pass and remembering whether he had a nappy on lol

Comment

That's a great point. Time was Not running when Ortiz was knocked out.

Comment

Yeah the end to this fight with cheap shots and bad reffing left a sour taste, I need to watch a better fight asap.

Comment

Kenny Bayless should be the ref for every mega fight.

I don't think Cortez made a difference to the result. But when you've been looking forward to the fight for months, the outcome to produce that result was such an anti-climax.

Comment

Just disappointed in how it all went down.

Joe Cortez should never referee a fight ever again especially a World Championship level match.

Duckweather was winning every round. He didn't have to do that. I said my piece. I can't wait for the boring match between Hopkins and Dawson.

Comment

"I'm fair, but I'm firm."

From now on he should say, "I'll barely pay attention. No Bayless, no fairness. Let's go!"

Comment

Working...
                X