[PLEASE VOTE!] 2018 Worst Lounge Poster of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Right?

Every now and then I'll see his copy pasted Team D superfan/cheerleader/MCC is my son insults in half the comments of the last page in a thread and wish a level headed adult like GhostofDempsey or JimRaynor was around who would be more interesting to discuss with

The fact that you voted for yourself kinda solidifies that you are an alt, doesn't it?
    Well, it was between me and PB32. Him and I are the heavyweights of the forum. Aren't many posters here who are even competitive with us when it comes to e-beefing.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Well, it was between me and PB32. Him and I are the heavyweights of the forum. Aren't many posters here who are even competitive with us when it comes to e-beefing.

Comon this guy is too funny to be the worst poster

Comment

I agree it should be 1Bad.

Just because he is STILL posting that everyone and their momma is Sunspace.

Comment

Doesn't it seem weird that a guy who gets dominated by women can turn around and call people soy boys / talk about the demise of America's moral compass?

Fck this conversation reminds me of another troll who had a Jackie avi I think. Whatever happened to that guy

EDIT: Is Shaolin Sword the guy I'm thinking of? He was pretty amusing
          Because she's PB also. So she gets mixed up. Don't you see the pattern?

Comment

Doesn't it seem weird that a guy who gets dominated by women can turn around and call people soy boys / talk about the demise of America's moral compass?

Fck this conversation reminds me of another troll who had a Jackie avi I think. Whatever happened to that guy

EDIT: Is Shaolin Sword the guy I'm thinking of? He was pretty amusing

Maybe, but Slobberts doesn't really remind me of anyone. I don't think he's an alt, I just think he's a full blown troll and doesn't take anything that seriously.

I could be wrong of course. So many damn alts on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Just so you know Julia I voted for you.
              Hope you win you deserve it.

Comment

Without a doubt 1bad65. Really his name should be 1dumbfuk65. That dude is the toilet of the lounge.

Comment

This is a harder choice than it it seems tbh..

Comment

Place has gotten like a stale 40oz fart around here at times.

Used to be a LPOTY thread would get made, then the worst ****heads around here would get their due.

Alot of people that used to post here that I liked kicking the **** with have just stopped posting altogether, and others that I thought I was cool with have turned into insufferable faggots.

Enough of my gay ass rant.

We're all terrible posters.

I'm going to get my dick wet.

Double Chalupa Pozole Pussies, amigos.

Comment

Voted Slobberts but it's beetwen him and Depressed ****** 32. Both are insufferable, both try way too hard, both are terribly unfunny.

Other notable mentions are 1bad65, siablo14 and Chollo Vista. I'm pretty sure they all have autism.
                      Last edited by Szef; 12-14-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X