No announcement yet.

Is Anthony Joshua Gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    Why are posters here so infatuated with other men's sexual preference?
    says the guy with a gay sig gif

Comment

AJ is not gay. Maybe he just doesn’t want to settle down and is private about his personal life.
      He gave Khans wife the D so ask Khan. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
        Lmao men like you are so insecure and stupid. He’s chilling with his boys/bro’s

DO you really think someone like him, rich, high social status, will trust Women ?

Women will look at Anthony Joshua as prey. With all the metoo, and feminisim crap which has infected the West. He’s saving himself from fake domestic abuse cases (Floyd Mayweather)

From getting false rape accusations (Mike Tyson)
        And finally, getting his money sucked out by a goldigging and materialistic women

Bro’s before hoes
        A lot of Men say it. But don’t follow it. They become putty in a women’s hands once he gets attention from her.

Joshua knows what/how Women are like around high status males. That’s why i know he has brains. LIke he once said “I wasn’t getting any love from women before boxing, and now they are everywhere”

It’s called having brains OP, not brains in your genetilia

Cheerleader Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
          AJ is not gay. Maybe he just doesn’t want to settle down and is private about his personal life.
          He gave Khans wife the D so ask Khan. Lol
          How do you know he's not?

AJ said he likes BBW. Also, Khans wife looks like a tranny.

Looks to me like you've painted yourself into a corner!

Comment

Originally posted by Manlikefemi View Post
            Lmao men like you are so insecure and stupid. He’s chilling with his boys/bro’s

DO you really think someone like him, rich, high social status, will trust Women ?

Women will look at Anthony Joshua as prey. With all the metoo, and feminisim crap which has infected the West. He’s saving himself from fake domestic abuse cases (Floyd Mayweather)

From getting false rape accusations (Mike Tyson)
            And finally, getting his money sucked out by a goldigging and materialistic women

Bro’s before hoes
            A lot of Men say it. But don’t follow it. They become putty in a women’s hands once he gets attention from her.

Joshua knows what/how Women are like around high status males. That’s why i know he has brains. LIke he once said “I wasn’t getting any love from women before boxing, and now they are everywhere”

It’s called having brains OP, not brains in your genetilia
            This^^^^........or he's gay

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Why are posters here so infatuated with other men's sexual preference?
              Why are you wondering why others are wondering? Are you a double hómo?

Comment

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                I dunno, thats my question.
                He got Khan’s wife pregnant, so he must be bisexual at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                  something to do with newborns and parent skin to skin bonding, along with BREASTFEEDING it's supposed to improve the baby's health and temperament with its MOTHER. Bizzaro world we living in when two males are having babies....
                  Those babies don’t have a shred of DNA from one of those “fathers”. In reality, they are abandoned by their mothers and legally adopted by the dude who’s not the biological father.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Why are you wondering why others are wondering? Are you a double hómo?
                    Would that make you a triple hómo?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Would that make you a triple hómo?
                      7 times over. Backstroke catman.

Comment

Working...
                      X