Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adult film star August Ames dead at 23; friends suspect she committed suicide

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

****. She was cool. She seemed to have self-confidence issues. She hinted at be called ugly when she was younger but my Christian brothers let me know that she will be sent to hell.

Damn, i wish God wasn't real, that way she would truly be at peace now.

Comment

Oh yeah. Shout out to Elroy. He is who made me aware of her.

Comment

R.I.P.

Alot of those people in that industry are lil off.

Comment

RIP...

May have to pay tribute(:wank to her tonight..

Comment

Wow.

So now if you don't screw who the SJWs feel you should screw, you're intolerant.

Comment

They gonna put "R.I.P. August" at the end of the scene? Would be disrespectful not to

Comment

What a great loss for humanity...

JK

Comment

These people are openly glorified in American society nowadays like mainstream celebrities. Most are just powerless meat told to have sex with whatever is put in front of them even if they're repulsed to the point of psychological trauma. Lower than slaves. You can get paid and still be a slave if its degrading enough.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    These people are openly glorified in American society nowadays like mainstream celebrities. Most are just powerless meat told to have sex with whatever is put in front of them even if they're repulsed to the point of psychological trauma. Lower than slaves. You can get paid and still be a slave if its degrading enough.

Spot on as per usual.

Comment

i dont **** with social media. She may have had issues, but you had all these ******s saying she should die.

twitter is nothing more than lynch mob of various groups ready to attack in droves if you have a differing opinion on things.

Comment

Working...
                      X