Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Iole is another schill I guess, he posted a horrible article on yahoo sports

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Iole is another schill I guess, he posted a horrible article on yahoo sports

Rigo has to walk on water to win the fans over if you read Kevin Iole's words. That why Rigo doesn't care anymore about the writers, the networks and the promoters. Whatever he does, it's never going to be enough. Even if he wins against Loma, it will be the same.

Couldn't even bother to quote the parts you had a problem with??

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Couldn't even bother to quote the parts you had a problem with??
      The whole damn thing, go read it! It's not like you're busy doing something else

Comment

Can you at least post the freaking link? Not going to go searching for it.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
          Can you at least post the freaking link? Not going to go searching for it.
          https://sports.yahoo.com/one-best-bo...192058544.html

Comment

lol

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Rigo has to walk on water to win the fans over if you read Kevin Iole's words. That why Rigo doesn't care anymore about the writers, the networks and the promoters. Whatever he does, it's never going to be enough. Even if he wins against Loma, it will be the same.
            Iole clearly calls Rigondeax the best fighter on the planet, puts him 1B to Floyd Mayweather for when it comes to defensive boxing, puts the Theater selling out in days largely on the back of Rigo, and the main and basically only critique that Iole has is that Rigondeax is so content to make world class fighters look like they're just taking their first steps into the ring that he doesn't take advantage of every mistake that he creates with much offense.

I don't see anything wrong with what Iole wrote.

If Rigondeax shows up and utterly outclasses Lomachenko, making the second-most decorated amateur boxer look like he's never been in a fight with sublime footwork and his jab, casual fans won't be up, drooling to see more.

The path to the casual fan for Rigo is pretty clear; match him in big fights whenever you can, but I'm between those, put him in with come-forward fighters who don't get discouraged.

Comment

As if rigos stans don’t overate him enough

Comment

Ok so answer these questions based on your opinion:

If Rigo wins on Saturday, will people all of a sudden start liking him? Will other fighters want to fight him any more than they previously did? Will he get more dates because of it? Do you think all the haters he currently has will stop hating him?

EDIT: In the previous post somebody called all Rigo fans "Rigo stans." Do you think this poster will stop using this term if Rigo were to win on Saturday? Apparently Rigondeaux is overrated.
                Last edited by lolpz; 12-07-2017, 11:00 AM.

Comment

I saw nothing wrong with the article. All he is saying is that a win in the style that isn't offensive minded and more just to sit back and box and not take any chances isn't going to net him anymore fans. He gave Rigo a lot of props in that article. Guess some people are never happy

Comment

I was a huge rigo fan, but I gave up defending him after 4-5 stinkers in a row.

Everyone told him networks would give up on him soon, and he didn't care. Freddy roach told him the first day he worked with rigo, that if he didn't become more offensive networks wouldnt care about him.

He knew, he didn't care, so networks and promoters moved on.

He only has himself to blame.

Comment

Working...
                    X