Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    Shaolin Sword
    Today 01:07 AMShaolin Sword
    ''im dead serious, i've learned that it's better to have you on my team than to fight against me. what do i need to do for you to accept my apology and form a truce with me?''

fnck outa here, bruh.
    i'm dead serious, i want to apologize. i have since realized that it would be more beneficial for us to be a team than to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      i'm dead serious, i want to apologize. i have since realized that it would be more beneficial for us to be a team than to fight.
      what good would you do

i dont need teammates

bruh, have some dignity

Comment

what good would you do

i dont need teammates

bruh, have some dignity
        your post count. you post SO OFTEN that it would only benefit me if we team up and fight my enemies. you seem to have a LOT of free time, seeing as you post nearly 24 hours a day 7 days a week. you almost never take breaks! you only take small naps it seems. so after that revelation i've since learned it would be more beneficial to team up with you. you are a lyrical wordsmith, your hands type so many words at once. we can team up and be the best duo ever on this forum. we can be the Deadliest DUO, aka the double D's

first, we shall target hectari. he is one of my main enemies.

Comment

are you drunk Tyler?

literally none of what you said makes any sense.

wtf is a PR antifa act? name one time i've claimed to be a purto rican.

It's ok, Sun Face.

We know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            It's ok, Sun Face.

We know.
            oh, you think i'm that nerd.

believe what you wish. idc, especially when it comes from the biggest wigga on the forum. i'm actually surprised the brim of that hat you were wearing in that pic was creased, usually your types wear them flat with the high crown.

Comment

your post count. you post SO OFTEN that it would only benefit me if we team up and fight my enemies. you seem to have a LOT of free time, seeing as you post nearly 24 hours a day 7 days a week. you almost never take breaks! you only take small naps it seems. so after that revelation i've since learned it would be more beneficial to team up with you. you are a lyrical wordsmith, your hands type so many words at once. we can team up and be the best duo ever on this forum. we can be the Deadliest DUO, aka the double D's
              dont pollute this thread with your begging.

hope homer can create an alt that will fool someone

re-up with him

maybe beg z for forgiveness.

Comment

dont pollute this thread with your begging.

hope homer can create an alt that will fool someone

re-up with him

maybe beg z for forgiveness.
                no, i don't want hammer. i want YOU.

i want your POST COUNT. your Posts per day show how elite you are at owning people on sheer work rate alone. you are what we call a "pressure poster." you beat these dudes down on posts per minute alone.

Comment

no, i don't want hammer. i want YOU.

i want your POST COUNT. your Posts per day show how elite you are at owning people on sheer work rate alone. you are what we call a "pressure poster." you beat these dudes down on posts per minute alone.

Comment

oh, you think i'm that nerd.

believe what you wish. idc, especially when it comes from the biggest wigga on the forum. i'm actually surprised the brim of that hat you were wearing was creased, usually your types wear them flat with the high crown.
                    We know that you're Sun Face.

Just as we know I'm.a wigger.

Aren't we glad we all know each other?

Comment

see, look how persistent you are. this is exactly why i want you on my team. i am here literally trying to apologize to you and yet you are still stone faced and trying to attack and bait me. i need that type of poster by my side. we can take over this forum with those grimy tactics, and of course your high post rate. the only issue is that i actually have to work and stuff so you can take over while i'm at work. but otherwise we can RUN this forum

TEAM DD

Comment

Working...
                      X