No announcement yet.

David Haye at tonights NFL (photo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye at tonights NFL (photo)

As you can see, his eye is practically falling out it's socket.

I personally would have gone with the 3 year postponement to be on the safe side.

Wait, which eye is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hesh Rabkin View Post

I personally would have gone with the 3 year postponement to be on the safe side.
      So, what's he supposed to do? Lock himself indoors until February?

Comment

Originally posted by Hesh Rabkin View Post

Haye and Sky sports are an embarassement to boxing. Postponing such a big fight till the 8th of February for an average cut is simply absurd. There would have been no problem at all fighting on the 7th or 14th of December 2013.

David Haye, stop saying you wan't to become world champion again when you act like a little princess.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to think that a fight with Vitali might never take place. I really wanna see Haye getting sparked for everything he has been saying and doing since 2008.

Comment

He sure knows how to blow that horn

Comment

I can't not to feel for tyson. February is long way to go..

Comment

I don't see the cut. Hasn't been that long, with as bad as it looked originally, there should still be redness.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
                Haye and Sky sports are an embarassement to boxing. Postponing such a big fight till the 8th of February for an average cut is simply absurd. There would have been no problem at all fighting on the 7th or 14th of December 2013.

David Haye, stop saying you wan't to become world champion again when you act like a little princess.

Unfortunately, I am beginning to think that a fight with Vitali might never take place. I really wanna see Haye getting sparked for everything he has been saying and doing since 2008.
                Maybe Vitali could have thrown a few jabs and beat Chris Byrd?

Its a legitimate injury. The British Boxing Board wouldn't allow him to enter the ring with the injury; get over it. Re. the December date, there's no way Sky could fit a PPV into their schedule.

It's a shame we have to wait for Fury to KO Princess Haye, sure; but i'll happen. Keep the faith.

Comment

Did you even see the cut??? No doctor is going to allow a boxer to enter the ring after being cut like this just a week before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                    Wait, which eye is it?
                    The bad one.

Comment

Working...
                    X