Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Skipped Fury Fight To Avoid 'Hard Questions'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    You're so butthurt
    I think you'll find that you are my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      After what you've said about him, this is nothing but a load of ****. Don't pretend you like him, you clearly don't.

And I asked you what he's supposed to do to get Wilder into the ring? They're throwing money at him. What else can they do? AJ has made it clear in plain English that he wants the fight next. But he can't force Wilder to fight.
      As i said, you take it all very personal because you're a fanboy.

I'm just a boxing fan that says it how i see it. Whatever i've said about him is all is from a neutral perspective and from being disappointed that he or his team are depriving boxing fans of the best fights.

Anyway, anything else you want to accuse me of tonight? - we've got racist accusation out of the way, and then the accusation i'm 1hourrun. Go for the hattrick..

Comment

Excited about a bogus contract that was nothing but a fake to try and get the public on side? Yeah, it's been proven to be a load of ****. But people like you still go on about it like it was legit. Haha.

Nothing I said was a lie. All true whether you like it or not.

Keep on believing that Wilder is worth 50% if you want, but it's all madness. He isn't even close. When the Fury fights are done, he's going back to normal Showtime for 2-3 Mill. If they put his bum fights on PPV, they will fail.

But it doesn't matter anyway. Fury will beat Wilder in the rematch and then fight AJ at Wembley for the undisputed title. Wilder will crawl back into his hole as the non entity he always has been, and always will be.
        That's funny. Joshua said the offer was real and it was an honor to be offered $50 million. Uh oh...

Comment

I think you'll find that you are my friend.
          Don't worry u can catch aj chisora soon yay

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
            That's funny. Joshua said the offer was real and it was an honor to be offered $50 million. Uh oh...

Sid-Knee will find a way to twist it.

He literally doesn't post anything on here unless it's defending a Matchroom fighter or Hearn himself. it's absolutely bizarre. I'm beginning to think he works for Matchroom or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post

He literally doesn't post anything on here unless it's defending a Matchroom fighter or Hearn himself. it's absolutely bizarre. I'm beginning to think he works for Matchroom or something.
              Very possible...

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post

Even though Warren has come out and said what was really in the contract?

AJ may believe it was real, but he clearly doesn't know it contained in it that money was coming from BT Sport. But then again, I don't expect the fighter to know every detail.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                  Don't worry u can catch aj chisora soon yay
                  AJ won't be fighting Chisora. Even if he wins. In fact it looks like we won't be getting the Whyte fight even if he wins either. Miller seems to be the direction they're going in.

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post

I'm the one who is twisting things? Have you not read back what you're writing?

I'll tell you what. Why don't you point out where i'm "Twisting" things?

Comment

Even though Warren has come out and said what was really in the contract?

AJ may believe it was real, but he clearly doesn't know it contained in it that money was coming from BT Sport. But then again, I don't expect the fighter to know every detail.
                      The money was coming from Showtime. Think about it: neither Wilder or Joshua are with BT Sport, but somehow BT Sport is going to front the money for Joshua, a fighter that is under contract with a rival network?

The president of Showtime explains it best here (after 9:30)

Oh boy...

Comment

Working...
                      X