Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the toughest math you had to take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the toughest math you had to take?

In college I did 3 semesters of calculus but differential equations was a lot harder than those. Then I took linear algebra but differential equations was way harder than that, too.

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    In college I did 3 semesters of calculus but differential equations was a lot harder than those. Then I took linear algebra but differential equations was way harder than that, too.
    I think I’ll stay outta this thread... most people won’t understand what I write.

Calculus was simple, differential equations trivial, I’ll not lying. SY Wang my professor of digital image precession told his niece wen wen wang, you bf needs to stop showing off, and come to my office hours.

Julia, I can crush most guys here, easily..

My ex.. https://ph.linkedin.com/in/wen-wen-p...-wang-7a970559

Her father UC Berkeley geophists, her uncle, my senior advisor hated me... ego too big.. https://lx.berkeley.edu/william-s-y-wang

He’d get on me for the way I solved problems..

RDA. I’d write the main and most difficult partial fraction expansions, or encapsulate signal to noise ratios, in relation to impedance matching and feedback loops.

He hated me.. he told my girl to tell me to stop interrupting him.. her mom told her, marry him, but you need to control him.. your uncle tells me he’s crazy..

This is where it gets good,,, she and Lisa croll wrote plays in high school, and I went to see one performed at a small cafe in Berkeley. Rich Paquette was brilliant. He was two rpyears younger, but a real talent. I told her, let me go, I love you crazy, but I’m into some bad bad stuff.

She wanted to marry me when I caught my case. I did my time solo... I’ll post a photo of her smiling at my crappy apartment. She was a keeper, she won the Cali atheletic decathelon, UC Berkeley grad, Wharton business school, Grenada taught in China, now running big division of General Mills. I can call her, but I won’t.

I might call her husband... her man.. with all respect. I’m just greatful God looked out for Wen wen Wang. A beauty. She would have gone to the gates of hell to save me... I’ve been blessed. I respect the GOD that never let me down... shalom
    Photos in a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I think I’ll stay outta this thread... most people won’t understand what I write.

Calculus was simple, differential equations trivial, I’ll not lying. SY Wang my professor of digital image precession told his niece wen wen wang, you bf needs to stop showing off, and come to my office hours.

Julia, I can crush most guys here, easily..

My ex.. https://ph.linkedin.com/in/wen-wen-p...-wang-7a970559

Her father UC Berkeley geophists, her uncle, my senior advisor hated me... ego too big.. https://lx.berkeley.edu/william-s-y-wang

He’d get on me for the way I solved problems..

RDA. I’d write the main and most difficult partial fraction expansions, or encapsulate signal to noise ratios, in relation to impedance matching and feedback loops.

He hated me.. he told my girl to tell me to stop interrupting him.. her mom told her, marry him, but you need to control him.. your uncle tells me he’s crazy..

This is where it gets good,,, she and Lisa croll wrote plays in high school, and I went to see one performed at a small cafe in Berkeley. Rich Paquette was brilliant. He was two rpyears younger, but a real talent. I told her, let me go, I love you crazy, but I’m into some bad bad stuff.

She wanted to marry me when I caught my case. I did my time solo... I’ll post a photo of her smiling at my crappy apartment. She was a keeper, she won the Cali atheletic decathelon, UC Berkeley grad, Wharton business school, Grenada taught in China, now running big division of General Mills. I can call her, but I won’t.

I might call her husband... her man.. with all respect. I’m just greatful God looked out for Wen wen Wang. A beauty. She would have gone to the gates of hell to save me... I’ve been blessed. I respect the GOD that never let me down... shalom
      Photos in a week or so.
      I truly believe that God speaks through your posts. I will cast down my net and follow you to the most random of places.

Comment

the ones i couldn't cheat in.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          I truly believe that God speaks through your posts. I will cast down my net and follow you to the most random of places.
          I had this roommate while a student at UC Berkeley. He was 23 getting his PhD in nonlinear plasma physics. He was an India guy, dot, not feather.. he found my lifestyle reprehensible. I was favkking a few Indian TA’s teachers assistants. These two Indian TA chicks were hot(al least for me) I pounded them regularly, and they’d tell he how much my professors hated me. Arrogance=prideful stupidity... anyway, Raj, a Bramin(rich high class Indian royalty) asked me why I defiled myself by having sexual knowledge with Indian wimmin that aren’t attractive, nor smart.

I waspissed, my people are nothing, like me, from nowhere. God will deal with me as he will. God willing, I’ll be worthy of something.

But back to Raj. He followed his professor to UC Berkeley to study exothermic expansion from a singularity, and the dispersion of radiation over a flat vs mountainous area, as a complex function of time, and space.
          (Best I could understand is, how fast would lethal radiation permeate our water, soil and food supply in an out and out end the world scenario.. I want to die straight away. I know how messed up I am.. and I’d beg GOD to sleep me.

Julia asks about math... my closest friends argue about silly things.. how Einstein could have gotten it right if he considered George Riemann metric tensors.

OMG .... what a mind... Einstein could have easily bridged the gap between general and special relativity if he would have read George Riemann’s lecture on thr nature of thrbfor that graviton all constants exert at a distance over our collective inability to use simple math to describe each GOD.

I slap my friends at various top top companies... how can a loser like me do it.... by keeping it real..just keep it real ,,,

If I don’t know what you young dudes are talking about, I don’t know. I just don’t know. The older I get the more criticism I get... yet the things many boys tell me to know will only detract from the truth.

I believe I was born to bring my family from poverty to home ownership. I don’t understand the value of trolling? If I got paid for it, if it could reduce my monthly bills... I’d love to be scorned, laughed at, berated, if my wife got money.. I’m good..

If you desecrate my temple or synagogue... you will see a bad side of me. My GODis first,,,, I can’t stress this enough, then my wife, as GOD decided... my children after GOG, my Wife, then my kids. I choose my friends over family here. I’ve met too many rock solid men in my life. I’m embarrassed by them... I won’t go into details ysidro Espinoza ( I’m here lil bro) mike Catu( ven) chatto, come brother... get outta that mind set.

Math has always been easy... I challenge TS, and others to stump me.

But, if they ask me how I feel..

I revert to Fourier, Lagrange, Laplace transforms. But without metric tensorsors... your best would fall short

Contact SY Wang
          Great Rokita
          V.j Anma
          Brian lim
          Wen wen Wang
          S.y Wang.

https://authors.library.caltech.edu/25036/

Marsden and Weinstein... I gave them fits at UC Berkeley..

Julia... contact them all. Please. No speculation needed. RDA rinka dink arithmetic.

We can solve right here and know who is da boss... hit them up.. please..please... pretty please.

Prettyboy32, ifcpancake ******.. you can verify my provenance/authenticity.

PrettyBoy32. At siablo14 @juliaslobberts! Anorak BostonGuy, BigPoppaPump... TBear. jaded BLASTER1. abracada. larryxxx

trueboxingfan. Beercules. krazyn8tive....

-MEGA- TJ highway RomanReigns...@ so many cool dudes I met on line. No I’m not suicidal,,, I’m just greatful.. Judy greatful... shalom. To my brother abracada.. I’m sorry if i Have offended you, and your religion.

Personally I feel I’ve lost a guy who might have been a friend... let us deal with each other fairly. I pray that I do not have to explain what that means... it should exist within your soul... I’ll leave you with shalom. And God’s blessings be upon you. Shalom brother.

Comment

i ****ing hate math.

ive talked to some people that actually claim to enjoy math and solving different equations and i think theyre insane

i took a class called finite math last semester only because i had to take some kind of math class for my degree path. i had no idea what the **** i was doing but passed thanks to the internet

Comment

Working...
            X