No announcement yet.

Mayweather boxing gym mostly thinks Wilder won the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    But you scored it for Fury, correct? So why do you disagree with people if you scored it for the same guy they did?
    Because it wasn't a 10-2 fight or Fury by a landslide by Fury that's why. I scored it for Fury by a point.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
      Yeah saw that. Jeff starts off saying Wilder won since he knocked Fury down three times, and it goes downhill from there. In the other, longer video, there's some mentioning of race which kind of shows you where people are coming from here. As far as I'm aware, both Floyd and Floyd Sr. think the decision was poor, and that it should've gone to Fury

Idk who you think Floyd's dad is but that ain't him.

Floyd's dad says wilder won.

Comment

What are all the guys here talking about? Here's the longer video, Floyd Sr picks Wilder.

watch?v=_ZvbE8m-_K8

Only Lou Del Valle, Sr and this red hoody lightweight kid who looks like lightskin Chris Rock picks wilder. It's chaos in that video. Looks like Barbershop 1 and 2, but everybody else picks Fury.

P.s: Somebody else post that video since I can't link. Please and thank you.
        Last edited by SaiR; 12-06-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimms View Post
          Idk who you think Floyd's dad is but that ain't him.

Floyd's dad says wilder won.
          haha my bad! yeah floyd sr picks wilder of course he does - tell you what it was, saw floyd sr's live reaction video where he's saying, 'That is Garbage!' (when the draw is announced), i just assumed he would pick Fury, as his son did, quite a few people have been using that live-reaction video to justify that the draw was a poor decision (e.g. Ben Davidson posted it on his twitter)

Sr talks a little more with ES about it here;

Comment

Working...
          X