No announcement yet.

10 million illegal streams for Wilder vs Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I'm impressed that you can post while in the middle of a caravan evading tear gas.
    OR

I'm impressed you can post while in the middle of a police raid while evading bullets.

Kneel for me Trayvon

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      US will never price it like the UK.
      If you were gonna get it you were gonna get it. Don't matter if it was $25, $55 or $75.
      You couldn't be more wrong.
      I would have paid 25 for it and put on the DVR and watched when I got home from my party. At 75 bucks, hell no, I'll catch it on YouTube or just wait a week to watch on TV.

They rob us blind with the PPV prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
        I streamed it. If they priced it like they do in the UK ($20-25), I would have bought it.
        I saw a very unstable live feed on Twitter for obviously free. 2 guys live streamed it and they had thousands of guys watching their feed by the view count and comments alone.

So yeah why would someone pay almost $100 for a weak card with 2 of the best heavyweights where one can easily outbox and run away from the other for 12 rounds even tho he's been in rehab and on hiatus for 3 years from the ring?

Also seriously why is PPV so much cheaper in the UK than in USA? Whats the reasoning behind that exactly? Dont u guys get to see a bunch of our PPV fights for free on SKY as well?

Why does America over charge for this?

Comment

I bought it and it was well worth it. I only stream fights that I can't watch on tv/ppv in the UK. Give us a platform and fair pricing in the UK and there are many UK fight fans that wouldn't mind paying. We already stay up until stupid-o'clock for the US fights anyways so would rather pay a fair price and chill out rather than stress over choppy streams.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
            You couldn't be more wrong.
            I would have paid 25 for it and put on the DVR and watched when I got home from my party. At 75 bucks, hell no, I'll catch it on YouTube or just wait a week to watch on TV.

They rob us blind with the PPV prices.
            US PPVs will never be $25. They've never been at $25. Even 30 years ago they were $34.99.
            Were people complaining about prices back then?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              But as I stated even 30 years ago PPVs were $35, so $25 would never happen.

And even if YOU do pay $25 a majority will still complain and say $25 is too much.
              I seriously doubt a majority of people would complain if PPVs cost $25 instead of $75-100.

I don't know the particulars of it, why it costs so much in the US or if it would ever be possible to have a $25 PPV here.. I am only saying that more people would buy it if it were cheaper. No question. You could cut the price in half and you'd probably make the same amount of money but have twice the eyeballs on the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                I seriously doubt a majority of people would complain if PPVs cost $25 instead of $75-100.

I don't know the particulars of it, why it costs so much in the US or if it would ever be possible to have a $25 PPV here.. I am only saying that more people would buy it if it were cheaper. No question. You could cut the price in half and you'd probably make the same amount of money but have twice the eyeballs on the fight.
                They realize it won't make much different so go with the standard $75 price tag.

The same people that got it at $75 would get it at $25.
                But how many more would get it really?

Also $35 (PPV 30 years ago) equals to about I think $65. The cost of non-HD PPVs of today.

So, it's no different really. The cost of everything else in the world has went up, so why go down.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
                  That's a big difference from $75 to $25.
                  The UK ask you to pay $25 for fights that would never be PPV in the US. They put a garbage fight like Brook/Gavin on UK PPV and made people pay for that. NOt to mention other garbage fights. There's about 2 to 3 PPV fights a year in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    This isnt true. I have IPTV and see them all in HD with zero issues. When theres a good card I buy it on Amazon PPV. I have to admit I do this more for UFC. Why? Because boxing and the judging has left a very bad taste in my mouth. I wont even bet on boxing anymore. So why would I pay for it when we see these judges fixing the outcome?

UFC has been good to me so far. You dont see guys getting robbed and I respect that. For that VERY reason Im happy to pay for it.

Boxing needs a wake up call. We dont want a winner you pick. We want a winner that won the fight.
                    You’re on to something here. I pay $10 for a WWE PPV but always stream boxing. Boxing is selling the same product as WWE for $75.

Comment

Originally posted by game20ver View Post
                      You’re on to something here. I pay $10 for a WWE PPV but always stream boxing. Boxing is selling the same product as WWE for $75.
                      Doesn't WWE have like 16 PPVs a year?

Comment

Working...
                      X