Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Amir Khan just "OUT" Kell Brook on Twitter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayo go get the strap! I mean go get the...nevermind lol!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      I am not saying he is and maybe you are right. Perhaps he is not but it does make one curious though.

I have never understood why a man's sexuality is any concern of another man's unless he likes to have sex with men. I am not in the least bit interested in the sexuality of other men because I am not into that.

However women hell yeah; That is a concern of mine and I like it because I'm a full man who loves women.

I can never envision myself posting pictures of man ass. That shit is gay
      You don’t think it could have anything to do with ridicule ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kell Mercury View Post
        You don’t think it could have anything to do with ridicule ?
        Perhaps, it could but it's not a good look and it is something that I would never personally post on my social media page as a full straight man. Moreover, ridicule is for sixth graders and not for some grown ass, married, family man.

In addition, it's highly suspect and unusual for an alleged, full and straight man to post nude pictures of men baring their buck naked asses on their twitter account page unless it turns them on. To the average guy that is both vile and disgusting.

Many full men post nude pictures of woman ass on their social media pages and even here on NSB which is perfectly fine and normal. Also, I get it or understand it.

If Khan has a fetish for man ass, trannies or is bisexual then he should just come out of the closet and admit it. Whatever he is I can respect it because it's none of anybody's damn business but his own and the Almighty.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Ayo go get the strap! I mean go get the...nevermind lol!
          Now this the kind of ass I like; Woman ass.

Comment

Working...
          X