Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most Overrated fighter right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    You don't even like boxing, so why are you here?
    Washed up much smaller Cotto on a close decision as a “great win” exposes him as a casual fan as does a gift decision over Lara and didn’t most of these “fans” insist GGG was a bum? Whereas this poster actually created a thread about how great Linares is and how Loma will duck him. He blocked me so I can’t bump it but it’s out there.

Oh, he also said Rigo will kill Loma and that Rigo was p4p #1 so he doesn’t even think Canelo has beaten anyone better.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Crawford easily
      LOL racist. You picked Benavidez too and then cried.

You also picked Linares (making a gay ass thread about how great Linares is and how Loma will duck) and same for Rigo (vs. Loma) and proceeded to blast him saying he’s not a top 500 fighter LOL.

You clown. You are a fan girl nothing more than that.

Oh yeah you are a racist and xenophobic you got banned for it. You had a meltdown when a beloved Mexican fighter was destroyed by an African and then spread hatred about Africans and black people so f$ck you you c0cksucker POS!

Comment

Whyte and Jacobs.

Whyte for thinking he's PPV material and ****ting his pants when Ortiz called his bluff. Jacobs for wanting a participation belt for lasting the distance against Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          I hate to say this as I do like him, but my pick is Srisaket Sor Rungvisai. He's fun to watch and kicks like a mule, but his wins over Chocolatito have definitely aggrandized his actual value.
          No way... he beat Estrada also. He's the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Crawford easily. P4P based off what ?
            Crawford unified an entire division and now wants to unify 147. I mean he probably wont get to with promotional road blocks but, i cant consider a guy overrated if he unified a division.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
              Who is the most Overrated fighter right now?

Who is it?
              ... not "he"?...

Answers here:

Wilder
              Danny Garcia, Mikey Garcia and Anthony Joshua
              Crawford
              Spence
              cherrylovkin
              Tyson Fury
              Bivol
              Charlo brothers
              Keith Thurman
              Andrade
              Miguel Roman
              Innoue
              Loma?
              Regis Prograis
              Lomachenko
              Canelo
              Whyte and Jacobs...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                No way... he beat Estrada also. He's the real deal
                I hear you, as I said I like him and his toughness, but most of his record is made of nobodies. Also, he lost to Carlos Cuadras.
                Last edited by Tatabanya; 11-01-2018, 06:02 AM.

Comment

naoyo inoue

Comment

Clearly Lomachenko, with Usyk a close second. Pretty much the heroes of the 2nd most obnoxious fans in boxing next to AJ protectors.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      Washed up much smaller Cotto on a close decision as a “great win” exposes him as a casual fan as does a gift decision over Lara and didn’t most of these “fans” insist GGG was a bum? Whereas this poster actually created a thread about how great Linares is and how Loma will duck him. He blocked me so I can’t bump it but it’s out there.

Oh, he also said Rigo will kill Loma and that Rigo was p4p #1 so he doesn’t even think Canelo has beaten anyone better.

Here comes this little biatch spreading lies again.

Comment

Working...
                      X