Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Canelo made GGG look like an amateur (PROOF INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carnelo Alvaroidz needed help of Clenbuterol with judges to get a draw, once Carnelo is suspended he can wait his turn for another title shot in 5 years time maybe or come back an fight Danny Jacobs!

GGG is such a professional, i don't understand by round 8 why he didn't just start roughhousing Canelota, he was there for the taking!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      I gotta be honest, I am still waiting on all these clean shots GGG landed in this fight. I have no idea why people act like he dominated.. I will say Canelo's stamina issues and lulls in action gave the appearance of GGG putting in work.
      Originally posted by daggum View Post
      well you saw them in the floyd pac fight so whats going on with your vision?

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
        If you think canelo missed in the 2nd gif, then copy the link and upload it to gyfcat.com. Then set the speed to 0.25. I know canelo has fast hands but damn you need to get your eyes checked

imagine being so blind that you can't clearly see canelo land punches in the first gif.
        GGG lands a jab then Canelo moves away and lands a left gif then ends. So you posted this to show what? Both land same amount and both miss? No you tried to use this somehow make GGG look bad because hate runs deep in your veins.

Comment

I had the fight a draw or 7-5 triple G but no way did Canelo win the fight ! Only reason I gave Canelo some rounds cause GGG didn't go to the body and didn't landed any combos in the fight!! He won cause Canelo didn't do enough offensively in the mid rounds . If you want belts you need to take them from the champ . Fight was actually a let down from what was expected .

Comment

this is how biased people will spin things. oh ggg landed one punch but he missed 3 while canelo landed zero and made ggg miss 3. advantage canelo...
            Canelo landed more power punches and landed the cleaner, more significant punches all night. Here are some more CANELO GIFS

Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-16-2018, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              GGG lands a jab then Canelo moves away and lands a left gif then ends. So you posted this to show what? Both land same amount and both miss? No you tried to use this somehow make GGG look bad because hate runs deep in your veins.
              So you don't see the body punch before?

You don't see the 1-2 at the end of the gif??

You really are blind

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Canelo landed more power punches and landed the cleaner, more significant punches all night. Here are some more CANELO GIFS

wait are you trying to say canelo won? i thought that was a joke. are you counting that low blow as a clean shot? i don't really think we are going to come to an agreement here if thats the case. did you think ward ko'd kovalev with body shots as well?

compubox is not accurate so lets not use that. ggg's jab was knocking canelos head back like a power shot many times so lets not play that game. overall ggg landed far more and a jab can be worth just as much as a power shot especially if those power shots are low blows as you showed. overall gggs work was much more weighted than canelo's. i respect you so we will just have to disagree. thats ok. now lets battle over hopkins vs calzaghe! my true passion!

Comment

you think slipping punches is inherently better than blocking them or parrying them. ggg landed far more punches in the fight yet canelo had better defense? logically makes no sense.
                  Hey daggum,

I was impressed with Canelo 's head movement that night. He was quite slick! GGG looked clueless in some spots.

I didn't count the punches or followed the debate about who landed more and more effectively. I just liked that 3rd gif.

Do you think GGG had a better defense?

Comment

its so ironic that floyd fans(lets be honest they are) are using the look at this 2 second gif argument to try and prove canelo won when thats the exact thing pac fans did to prove pac beat floyd since pac landed the much better a and signifgant punches and floyd was whiffing or barely grazing pac for the entire fight. how do you get into your cult? membership is free or pay up front?

Comment

its so ironic that floyd fans(lets be honest they are) are using the look at this 2 second gif argument to try and prove canelo won when thats the exact thing pac fans did to prove pac beat floyd since pac landed the much better a and signifgant punches and floyd was whiffing or barely grazing pac for the entire fight. how do you get into your cult? membership is free or pay up front?
                      Blame Lampley's commentary who was di*k riding Floyd "hard right hand by Floyd" nothing lands. But i thought they said everyone was against him HBO the white devils will never give Floyd a fair shake.

Comment

Working...
                      X