No announcement yet.

Coordination and reflex games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coordination and reflex games

In one of Loma's training montage things I saw he was playing some game where there's an array of buttons and when one lights up you push it as fast as you can.

Then I've seen other similar games where there will be like four colored buttons on the floor and you jump on them as a speaker calls out the color.

It seems like they are originally meant for kids, but if Loma uses them they must have some merit for developing reflexes and stuff.

Does anyone know what those types of games are called or where you can get them? I just searched Amazon and couldn't really find what I was looking for.

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    In one of Loma's training montage things I saw he was playing some game where there's an array of buttons and when one lights up you push it as fast as you can.

Then I've seen other similar games where there will be like four colored buttons on the floor and you jump on them as a speaker calls out the color.

It seems like they are originally meant for kids, but if Loma uses them they must have some merit for developing reflexes and stuff.

Does anyone know what those types of games are called or where you can get them? I just searched Amazon and couldn't really find what I was looking for.
    Plenty of brainfood/reflex based touch games on your iPad or etc.

Comment

From what I recall, there are a few apps out there (non kid related).

Comment

I'll look into some electronic/app ones. I had in mind ones with some more movement involved, but ones on a phone/computer would probably be close to what I am looking for.

Comment

Things like this is more what I had in mind. I can't tell if this would be too simple or would have some benefit in reflexes/coordination. $40 seems a little much.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new

Comment

Things like this is more what I had in mind. I can't tell if this would be too simple or would have some benefit in reflexes/coordination. $40 seems a little much.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&condition=new
            I would search around, likely something similar out there that is free of charge.

Comment

You should try out one of these, they're really cheap and good for your reflexes. Theyre pretty fun once you get used to it.
              https://www.amazon.com/Ueasy-Reflex-...ds=Reflex+ball

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                You should try out one of these, they're really cheap and good for your reflexes. Theyre pretty fun once you get used to it.
                https://www.amazon.com/Ueasy-Reflex-...ds=Reflex+ball

I've seen both Loma and Katie Taylor use these lol. Is it as "easy" as just hitting it every time it comes back to you or are there certain things you need to focus on while you do it?

Comment

I've seen both Loma and Katie Taylor use these lol. Is it as "easy" as just hitting it every time it comes back to you or are there certain things you need to focus on while you do it?
                  It's pretty damn hard at first, but you get a hang of it, i think it just really focuses on reflexes, hand eye coordination.Helped me a lot with my attention and focus too. It's a fun thing to do once you get a hang of it and there cheap so it's not like your spending alot . Id give it a try if you like stuff like that

Comment

https://www.walmart.com/ip/46-Bozo-B...=sem#read-more

Comment

Working...
                    X