Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She got some great bangbros work. Damn

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      Honestly...you're a fool. The sentiments you are expressing having nothing to do with what I posted. You are just embarrassed that I drew attention to your chronic masturbation and trying to deflect. Don't turn this into one of your moronic political type debates. I'm not happy about her suicide...I hadn't even ever heard of her until this thread. Go watch some internet **** and masturbate into your sock...just make sure to wash it before putting it back on.
      Look at you. Outrage that I showing sympathy for someone who died but you are here rejoicing about her death.

It's not hard to see which one of us is acting ****ed up and crazy.

Comment

• I was going through a August ames binge right when this happened it was surreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I can't believe how much people worship their ****stars and the grief they are experiencing. FFS...you sit and masturbate while someone stuffs their orifices with cocks for a living and have more grief than you did for Sister Theresa.
          While I do feel compassion for anyone who takes their life, I understand your take on it as well. A majority of adult film stars have led ****ed up lives. They are damaged goods, which is why they are in that filthy industry to begin with. Most are drug addicts and it's only a matter of time before they OD, get a disease, go to jail or commit suicide in many cases.

I'm sure if this girl was 280 lbs with zits on her face none of these sympathizers would be holding candle-light vigils for her. It wouldn't have made the news to begin with and there would be no outpouring of sympathy. But a hot young smoke show checks out and it's an epic tragedy. How did everyone think this was going to end? With her getting her life together and living happily ever after? Those are very rare exceptions in that industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            While I do feel compassion for anyone who takes their life, I understand your take on it as well. A majority of adult film stars have led ****ed up lives. They are damaged goods, which is why they are in that filthy industry to begin with. Most are drug addicts and it's only a matter of time before they OD, get a disease, go to jail or commit suicide in many cases.

I'm sure if this girl was 280 lbs with zits on her face none of these sympathizers would be holding candle-light vigils for her. It wouldn't have made the news to begin with and there would be no outpouring of sympathy. But a hot young smoke show checks out and it's an epic tragedy. How did everyone think this was going to end? With her getting her life together and living happily ever after? Those are very rare exceptions in that industry.

Says the clown that idolizes a man who married a prostitute just so that he could legally pimp her out.

See how easy it is for two to play this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Says the clown that idolizes a man who married a prostitute just so that he could legally pimp her out.

See how easy it is for two to play this game?
              Hey, it's my stalker. You must really love me. You post endlessly on my visitor messages for some strange reason, guess you aren't getting enough attention from the trannies over there in "Asia" or Queens NY, wherever your coward ass is hiding.

Meanwhile, I struck another nerve with the guy who can't get a girlfriend so he worships **** stars and overrated fighters while rubbing one out all over his fat belly. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sifo View Post
                I was going through a August ames binge right when this happened it was surreal.

Me too actually, not even joking. But then the news hit, I just can't get myself to watch her scenes anymore. If she died a different way, like an accident or something not as depressing as suicide, I'd probably still rub one out.

My list of desirable **** stars is constantly shrinking, August was at the top of my list.

Comment

Hey, it's my stalker. You must really love me. You post endlessly on my visitor messages for some strange reason, guess you aren't getting enough attention from the trannies over there in "Asia" or Queens NY, wherever your coward ass is hiding.

Meanwhile, I struck another nerve with the guy who can't get a girlfriend so he worships **** stars and overrated fighters while rubbing one out all over his fat belly. LOL.

Oh, I was just returning the favor since you like to mention me while having me on ignore. In fact, that's the reason we're having this convo, isn't it?

So who's obsessed with whom?

Keep making up fantasy stories. How about some facts. Like Dempsey breaking his prostitute wife's jaw or using loaded gloves.

And you have the never to talk about piece of shlt boxers? LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Oh, I was just returning the favor since you like to mention me while having me on ignore. In fact, that's the reason we're having this convo, isn't it?

So who's obsessed with whom?

Keep making up fantasy stories. How about some facts. Like Dempsey breaking his prostitute wife's jaw or using loaded gloves.

And you have the never to talk about piece of shlt boxers? LMAO.
                    Still hijacking threads I see. You are still talking about banned members like a punk, knowing they cannot defend themselves. You must enjoy hallow victories like the fighters you idolize. The fact that you keep chasing me around even though I've tried to ignore you speaks volumes. You are a lost soul. But you aren't going to bait me into getting banned if that is what you are pushing for. Now try to stay on topic of this thread if you have the intellectual acuity to keep up. Run along cheerleader. Shake your pom-poms someplace else.
                    Last edited by GhostofDempsey; 12-12-2017, 10:50 AM.

Comment

You are still talking about banned members like a punk, knowing they cannot defend themselves. You must enjoy hallow victories like the fighters you idolize. The fact that you keep chasing me around even though I've tried to ignore you speaks volumes. You are a lost soul. But you aren't going to bait me into getting banned if that is what you are pushing for. Now try to stay on topic of this thread if you have the intellectual acuity to keep up. Run along cheerleader. Shake your pom-poms someplace else.

Actually, I was talking about that banned member before he was banned. Trying to skew the truth won't work. In fact, that banned member also had me on ignore while mentioning me about 12 times a day. This can be verified. Any more lies you want to spread?

Speaking of the fighters I idolize, what about the fighter you idolize? Why don't you come to the dome and discuss? There is a thread set up there just for you.

Take your balls out of your purse. Go on over there and enlighten us all.

Comment

Working...
                      X