No announcement yet.

The hate on here is out of hand...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The hate on here is out of hand...

People suggesting that stiverne and shabranskyy took dives just to throw shade at wilder and kovalev lol. I know there's a lot of trolling, but these delusional mfers for real. Those guys were visibly hurt bad and stopped...taking flush hard shots is not the way you take a dive.

Well at the same time no one wants to see top guys take on bums

Comment

Absolutely right, and don't say anything critical of GGG or Canelo and all you get is name calling.

Neither took a dive, they were just that badly outmatched.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
        Well at the same time no one wants to see top guys take on bums
        Fair enough...but taking dives? Just a plain ******ed insinuation.

Comment

I agree. the race wars need to end

and end they will when joseph parker beats deontay wilder and rubs his face into the canvas leaving nothing but a dirty black stain!

Comment

I think OP took a dive with this thread, He could have put up better arguments instead he decided to half ass it.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
              Fair enough...but taking dives? Just a plain ******ed insinuation.
              Dont be soft on NSB. Lil'G fans claimed Lil'G toook money from Oscar to go "easy" on Canelo....

when you apply the formula, its fun to read what other posters think about "race wars" theory such as in this thread... what does Oscar "paying lil'g to go easy on Canelo" have to do with a race war?!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                I think OP took a dive with this thread, He could have put up better arguments instead he decided to half ass it.
                What other argument is necessary? Anyone who thinks those guys took dives is an idiot...the fact that someone would suggest that is refusing to give any amount of credit, even for beating a completely outmatched opponent. The hate is real...

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                  Dont be soft on NSB. Lil'G fans claimed Lil'G toook money from Oscar to go "easy" on Canelo....

when you apply the formula, its fun to read what other posters think about "race wars" theory such as in this thread... what does Oscar "paying lil'g to go easy on Canelo" have to do with a race war?!
                  Stop muddying the waters with your incessant nonsense. you made a thread suggesting shabranskyy may have taken a dive lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NakiFan View Post
                    I agree. the race wars need to end

and end they will when joseph parker beats deontay wilder and rubs his face into the canvas leaving nothing but a dirty black stain!
                    You’re soo insecure about the black man you probably see bbc in your nightmares

Comment

Working...
                    X