• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL Reason Why Argentinian Posters Hate Floyd And Nelo

Baldomir x 2
    Chino x 2
    Rueda loses to Valdez
    Maxi and Razor never hyped Heiland to fight GGG.
    Marco Antonio Rubio beat Baldomir, Golovkin provides closure...
    Martinez endorses Golovkin To Be Best Middleweight After Retiring, never fought him, he and fans "save face."

Alvarez Is The Threat.

i think i was the only argentine here (before maxi joined in not so long ago) but thanks for this thread, first time someone dedicates a thread to me

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      i think i was the only argentine here (before maxi joined in not so long ago) but thanks for this thread, first time someone dedicates a thread to me
      We cool. You never said any racist stuff unlike Maximilian

Comment

floyd made maidana rich why would anyone hate him for that? only a ****** would, thanks to him maidana can retire with 31

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          El maricon Maxi tiene muchos cuentas. El no sabe que no esta en ignore

Comment

When Canelo fought Baldomir, Baldomir came in over weight and had to pay a large amount of money to Canelo for being over weight. I can't remember the amount he had to pay Canelo but it was a large amount of money, well into the thousands. Canelo returned all the money to Baldomir so I am sure Baldomir has a high opinion of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              When Canelo fought Baldomir, Baldomir came in over weight and had to pay a large amount of money to Canelo for being over weight. I can't remember the amount he had to pay Canelo but it was a large amount of money, well into the thousands. Canelo returned all the money to Baldomir so I am sure Baldomir has a high opinion of Canelo.
              Is there an article that Nelo reimbursed Baldomir? I can see why guys like Maxi (the Argentinian) want GGG to knock out Nelo for payback...

Comment

Working...
              X