No announcement yet.

Mickey Garcia has to be considered in the P4P rankings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey Garcia has to be considered in the P4P rankings

Mikey Garcia's dominance of Broner was amazing. He has to be in the P4P rankings. I honestly don't see anyone beating him at Lightwgt. Although I do see Linares has the chance of giving him a good fight. I think he'll be able to beat Terrance Crawford. I call it how I see it, or rather I call it how it is.

P4P
    1-Ward
    2-GGG
    3-Canelo
    4-Thurman
    5-Mikey Garcia
    6-Loma
    7-Crawford
    8-Santa Cruz
    9-Badou
    10-Frampton

Pound for pound lists are just personal opinion and not fact. They can almost never be proven right or wrong unless the fighters in question actually fight each other. Therefor there are no right or wrong answers, only opinions. If Mikey is number 5 PFP to you that's your list and your right to put him where you think he belongs. If someone else doesn't have Mikey in their top 10 pfp it's their right to leave him off. You can make others have the same opinion as yourself. I think he probably should be number 10 pfp but my opinion is no more or less important than yours or anyone else.I think Loma and Crawford would also beat the hell out of Broner.

Comment

I'm fully aware of how the P4P rankings go, but thanks anyway. I don't always agree with a fighter landing in the rankings by beating someone In it. I mean afiggter might of lost to many unworthy journeymen & somehow beat a champ. I don't feel he should be rated over other worthy champs.

Comment

His skills speak for itself. I'd put him in my P4P 10 list.

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
          Mikey Garcia's dominance of Broner was amazing. He has to be in the P4P rankings. I honestly don't see anyone beating him at Lightwgt. Although I do see Linares has the chance of giving him a good fight. I think he'll be able to beat Terrance Crawford. I call it how I see it, or rather I call it how it is.

P4P
          1-Ward
          2-GGG
          3-Canelo
          4-Thurman
          5-Mikey Garcia
          6-Loma
          7-Crawford
          8-Santa Cruz
          9-Badou
          10-Frampton
          You forgot Chocolatito, Pacquiao, Joshua and Kovalev.

Comment

Says "I call it how it is" then posts ****ty list

Comment

Good win but i think Broner is just a stepping stone to something bigger. See how Mikey does then.

Comment

I would have him between 8-10

Comment

Originally posted by ghost94 View Post
                  You forgot Chocolatito, Pacquiao, Joshua and Kovalev.
                  and jeff horn

Comment

He is in the top-10.

No doubt about that.

Is impossible see a list without him.

Comment

Working...
                    X