• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac would fix GGG something stupid

Comment

Originally posted by don larryx View Post
      can you post without trolling?
      The difference is his trolling is funny, you're isnt. it's just dumb.

Comment

Pac obliterates him in his prime. Even this current version P4P would give him a good fight.

Comment

I'll take GGG. Manny's speed advantage would be crazy but GGG's length coupled with the fact Manny is still going to drop his hand when pressing for the KO. GGG fundamentals would overcome the speed disadvantage, especially if the fight is in close like I expect.

I think for as great as Manny is and was, fighters with longer reach that can jab and box IMO will always be tough for him.

Comment

Its hard to say how MW pac would look,or 140 GGG.Pac is more proven fighter and have style advantage,pacs workrate would give him UD.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              The difference is his trolling is funny, you're isnt. it's just dumb.
              and i am trolling how?

Comment

They could still fight now at 154 catchweight, be a way for Pac to go out a warrior and GGG to be passed the torch, but i just don't see it. Pac is a heavy handed guy for his size, but i think GGG is too big now and Pac is not as study as he once was. Pac would definitely give him angles and hit him with lots of combinations. He finished Margarito early with the body shots. They did in Antonio. Same for Clottey. However GGG is way better and skilled than Margs and Better diversed than Clottey. 3 years ago i say Pac wins , Now i think it is a brutal fight but GGG wins for sure.

Comment

Pac would be too fast...he'd get in, do damage, and get out....

Comment

so pretty much alts talking to alts. I thought GGG bandwagonism were Pac boys?

Comment

Pac would destroy GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X