No announcement yet.

Can Keith Thurman please get a fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Keith Thurman please get a fight.

He needs to be fighting 3 or 4 times a year right now. Yet he has nothing scheduled. A damn shame

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
    He needs to be fighting 3 or 4 times a year right now. Yet he has nothing scheduled. A damn shame
    He said he only wants the big money fights now. High risk/low reward fighter so I doubt anyone will fight him. I'm not sure even he knows what weight class he's staying in. I would've loved to see the Maidana fight but he pulled out for no reason.

Comment

hopkins/cloud undercard

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
        hopkins/cloud undercard
        official vs who?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m
          Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsTrue

He said he only wants the big money fights now. High risk/low reward fighter so I doubt anyone will fight him. I'm not sure even he knows what weight class he's staying in. I would've loved to see the Maidana fight but he pulled out for no reason.
          Maidana was shook, that's why. Can you blame him tho?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Yeah, I wanna see more of him too. Seems to be a pretty fun fighter to watch with legit KO power.

Comment

Maidana vs Thurman would have been Great. If he moves up to 154 hes gonna run through a majority of those guys if the power carries.

Comment

Maidana vs Thurman would have been Great. If he moves up to 154 hes gonna run through a majority of those guys if the power carries.
                i thought he was at 154 already? haven't checked his weight for his recent fights, but i always thought he was at 154, or at least belongs there over WW. hopefully gbp can get him a known name for his next fight.

Comment

everyones scared to fight him! KT is a monster!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Maidana was shook, that's why. Can you blame him tho?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    hell yeah i can blame him

thurman isn't much better then his bum ass

Comment

Working...
                    X