Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever tried to commit suicide or thought about it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I love my body, and myself.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      No, I love my body, and myself.
      usually its an ugly mind that makes a person want to end it. i have too much to live for (the coveted 100k mark).

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        usually its an ugly mind that makes a person want to end it. i have too much to live for (the coveted 100k mark).
        I've been busy in the past few days. First time I started posting again.

Comment

I've been busy in the past few days. First time I started posting again.
          idle hands are the devils playthings they say. thats why my right hand is always up to something

suicide is very sad when the young ones succumb to it. and its almost at fad level

Comment

idle hands are the devils playthings they say. thats why my right hand is always up to something

suicide is very sad when the young ones succumb to it. and its almost at fad level
            My best friend committed suicide in College. He was kicked out in the school he was attending because of his failed grades. And he was very depressed. He died at 19. He could have been 26 now.

Comment

My best friend committed suicide in College. He was kicked out in the school he was attending because of his failed grades. And he was very depressed. He died at 19. He could have been 26 now.
              doh..........

was there an indication or ''signs'' of the possibility ?

Comment

doh..........

was there an indication or ''signs'' of the possibility ?
                I have no idea. I just noticed that he don't want to play basketball with us. And he broke up with his gf.

Comment

I have a friend who's the most talented person I know, for real. Musician, he's funny, all sorts of ****. He's a pretty small guy and he is on anti-depression meds. He's a very emotional/fragile guy. He's very high maintenance when it comes to women (scary).

It's weird. I honestly look at depression sometimes and I think it's a wiring issue, then sometimes I look at it as an arrogance issue. Almost like, you're upset because you think you should be better? Like **** should just come easy to you because you're better than everyone? Or something like that...

Hard work/discipline/humility doesn't ever seem to be a trait of people who have suicidal thoughts. Those that don't abuse drugs at least.

Comment

I have no idea. I just noticed that he don't want to play basketball with us. And he broke up with his gf.
                    emotions > thought process all the time.

even if my ''life'' turned to shlt (getting perma banned ), there are too many people in the periphery that would be affected.

seems strange to care about how others would feel once one commits suicide though.

at the very worse, im not biting the bullet before punchr.

Comment

emotions > thought process all the time.

even if my ''life'' turned to shlt (getting perma banned ), there are too many people in the periphery that would be affected.

seems strange to care about how others would feel once one commits suicide though.

at the very worse, im not biting the bullet before punchr.

I feel bad for the family members of the suicide victims. I am gonna name my first born son in memory of my best friend someday.

Comment

Working...
                      X