Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Would Make Joke of Mikey Garcia, Make Him Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko Would Make Joke of Mikey Garcia, Make Him Quit

NEW YORK Bob Arum is sure Mikey Garcia would suffer the same fate as previous opponents if Garcia agrees to fight Vasyl Lomachenko. Garcia's former promoter predicted Lomachenko would make Garcia quit in a 135-pound fight following Lomachenko's technical knockout victory over Guillermo Rigondeaux in their WBO 130-pound championship match Saturday night in The Theater at Madison Square Garden.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If you have enough money to buy Mikey Garcia like you bought Rigondeaux, Arum

Comment

oh shit ..... here we go. bob seeking for revenge. first it was rigo now he is aiming to miky.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
        If you have enough money to buy Mikey Garcia like you bought Rigondeaux, Arum
        So now it's a conspiracy?

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
          So now it's a conspiracy?
          It's the most obvious explanation for what happened tonight

Comment

Dàmn my boy Berchelt don’t get any love. He has a legit chance if the fight isn’t at catchweight imo

Comment

Arum is like Eubank Sr talking trash and making threats on behalf of his fighter.

Comment

So because Lomachenko beat a 37 yr old, two weight classes lower fighter in rigo... he now toys with Mikey? Lol mikey will toy with loma and ko him. Too much power

Comment

I don't believe you Arum. Please prove me wrong! If a Mikey fight is hard to make, make an inhouse fight against Crawford. That'd sell a lot of PPV, too.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    I don't believe you Arum. Please prove me wrong! If a Mikey fight is hard to make, make an inhouse fight against Crawford. That'd sell a lot of PPV, too.
                    Crawford is already dedicated to 147. Mikey Garcia fought Broner at 140 because that was the ideal ''Catchweight.''

Realistically M.Garcia is still at 135. Lomachenko already acknowledged a 135 fight in front of Mikey. At this point Arum working with Haymon is highly possible. Now it all depends on the purses. If Lomachenko acknowledged 135, keep note if Klimas and Arum ask for a catch.

Comment

Working...
                    X