Comments Thread For: ESPN Confirms Teddy Atlas Won't Work Loma-Rigo Broadcast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    F@ck you haters, Teddy's the man
    Teddy WAS the man, in Friday Night Fights! Then when bob got the espn deal EVERYTHING changed!

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      That’s a shame him and Stephan a would of been comedy
      Him & SAS went from sugar to ****! They both suk now!
      Last edited by j.razor; 12-07-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar View Post
        It's about time. He's pretty awful. Didn't even have GGG on his pound for pound lists.
        That's the ONLY thing he got right for years.......

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
          Ill take Teddy (controversy and all ) OVER than any of these cheerleaders any day and twice on Sunday!!
          Their loss.

I want brutal honesty whether i agree with it or not.

Not looking for cheerleaders which is what most of the others are with little or no nuanced knowledge of the game.
          I agree with this 100%. I am so tired of analysts simply towing the company line and shilling for a fighter signed on the network they work for.

I grew up watching the sport before fighters had exclusive network deals. I miss Howard Cosell or Sean O'Grady simply calling the fight. I enjoy Teddy just doing this.

yes, the arguing with Kriegel was unprofessional and distracting but at least I got to see an analyst that cared about what I as a fight fan cares about.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
            F@ck you haters, Teddy's the man
            He is and he's funny, but he's not the right commentator for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              That's the ONLY thing he got right for years.......
              I see what you did here!

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                He is and he's funny, but he's not the right commentator for this fight.
                Why Beer, because he wont slurp off Loma at the expense of Rigo or call him "boring" like Rafael?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Pretty much this. I guess the haters are such boxing experts they think they know more about boxing than Atlas. Oh well. I wonder if those same haters like Bernardo Osuna or Stephen A Smith?

For my money, Mark Kriegel was crapola as an addition to the broadcast recently. I'd have likely been sparring with the idiot just like Teddy was. LOL
                  Teddy was excellent when he was in Friday Night Fights but he always had bad picks, maybe he did it on purpose? Then when bob got the espn deal Teddy changed. SAS is no good either. Bernardo Osuna doesn't act bias & doesn't give his opinion so what wrong with him?

Comment

As a British man of Jamaican origin I rarely watch the U.S boxing analysts and commentators. They all sound like complete shills.

Stephen A. Smith is one arrogant smarmy bastard. I saw him belittle and try to wind up Teddy Atlas when Atlas was speaking the truth on the Canelo scorecard that was given by Byrd.

Atlas will always have his hood pass intact for that alone. Stephen A. Smith, I imagine, would get fùcked up in every hood he ever steps in.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                      Ill take Teddy (controversy and all ) OVER than any of these cheerleaders any day and twice on Sunday!!
                      Their loss.

I want brutal honesty whether i agree with it or not.

Not looking for cheerleaders which is what most of the others are with little or no nuanced knowledge of the game.
                      That's the problem, he isn't honest.......

Comment

Working...
                      X