No announcement yet.

Man with truck runs over SJW protestors on Columbus Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Somebody would have to pay somewhere along the line. Doctors like Beamers and beach houses too much to work cheap
    I get this. My point is simple-the taxpayers are paying regardless. We are either going to pay up front through are tax dollars with universal healthcare or we are going to pay through increased prices to offset the care received in emergency rooms as John Barron posted.

Knowing this, which makes more sense?

IMO, it makes more sense for the taxpayers to pay for it in the least expensive and most efficient way possible. We also can manage health of these people better to reduce the long term care requirements needed.

I'm fine if you disagree. Do you have a way that costs less or you think is better?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I get this. My point is simple-the taxpayers are paying regardless. We are either going to pay up front through are tax dollars with universal healthcare or we are going to pay through increased prices to offset the care received in emergency rooms as John Barron posted.

Knowing this, which makes more sense?

IMO, it makes more sense for the taxpayers to pay for it in the least expensive and most efficient way possible. We also can manage health of these people better to reduce the long term care requirements needed.

I'm fine if you disagree. Do you have a way that costs less or you think is better?
      Sh it if I had an answer for that, I'd run for office. As it is, I have no health coverage, so the whole debate doesn't mean anything to me

Comment

That's the kind of guy I want to carpool with.

Comment

Why are there little American ******* protesting about Columbus, but none selling up their houses, giving all their money away to the first Red Indian they see, and moving back to their country of origin? Surely that's what you'd be doing if the colonizing of America bothers you that much.

Comment

Of course it does. But as I just said to John Barron its clear we are going to pay for it either way.

So which makes sense-pay for it up front where we can keep costs down and prevent needing it long term or pay for emergency room visits where everything is more expensive?
            I pay 155 a month, and don't even really believe in doctors. Don't know what I'm thinking.

I guess I'm just preparing for the worst, like getting hit by a car or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
              I pay 155 a month, and don't even really believe in doctors. Don't know what I'm thinking.

I guess I'm just preparing for the worst, like getting hit by a car or something.
              I get it, yu barely use it. Just wait until you get older and you use it much more frequently. Or when you have kids or god forbid you have an injury that requires surgery,

I just don't see a better, cheaper alternative. The absolute worst thing to do is keep the system in place where people just go to the emergency room.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                Yeah! Sure Larry...

I bet you're a regular at these protests....

I have a question.
                Whenever you see the national anthem on your tv or phone,
                do you take a knee???
                no..i have no interest in politics..i mind my business and raise my kids..yall can have all that stupid racial ****

Comment

I get it, yu barely use it. Just wait until you get older and you use it much more frequently. Or when you have kids or god forbid you have an injury that requires surgery,

I just don't see a better, cheaper alternative. The absolute worst thing to do is keep the system in place where people just go to the emergency room.
                  You are speaking to an economist.

You can get off your soapbox.

I elect to have full coverage, sometimes I'm not sure if it's worth it, but don't want to break my leg and go bankrupt.

I also lived in Japan for 7 years, where they have national healthcare.

That said, the Tokyo medical scene might be relavent to New York and urban places, but rural healthcare in the US is more complicated.

Nonetheless I'm generally a supporter of public health insurance.

I bought into healthcare on the exchange when i came back to the US, and am self employed. It's better than the alternative of no insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                    Good for you Larry!

I don't follow this **** either. Politics is the most boring subject of all time ever.
                    Predictable too...

(I'm not messing with you this time - This post is for real)
                    It's a to each their own sort of thing.

A lot of time people find a subject boring because they had [a] bad teacher[s] (but preference is a thing too, i know).

Comment

i love it, stand up to those turds

Comment

Working...
                      X