No announcement yet.

El Gallo Appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• El Gallo Appreciation thread

First full fight ive seen of his last night, very very impressed with him, reminds me of a smaller Marquez, fantastic counter puncher, brilliant boxer, great chin and good power.

Made a very good boxer in cuadras look like a C level brawler, with his wild swings and totally ineffetive switch hitting.

big fan of the guy now, can't wait to see him V the Thai dude

ps: lol at cuadras celebrating thinking he had won the fight

I'm a new fan of El Gallito - the first man to beat Bumlatito but got robbed.

The ending was comedy. Lol

Comment

I dont know how it looked on TV but i was at ringside and Cuadras looked shocked when the verdict was announced. He knew he lost.

Im just glad that Estrada made me some money.

Estrada reminds me of Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        First full fight ive seen of his last night, very very impressed with him, reminds me of a smaller Marquez, fantastic counter puncher, brilliant boxer, great chin and good power.

Made a very good boxer in cuadras look like a C level brawler, with his wild swings and totally ineffetive switch hitting.

Watch his demolition of Segura, Marquez, his tactical war with Milan Melindo, his back and forth classic with Viloria, and if you could get a hold of it, his war with Sanchez Jr. In the rematch.

Bro, Estrada is a special fighter. He beat Cuadras in a good fight and that's a rusty Gallo. He hadnt fought a good name in years due to his injury. The guy is talented as **** once his engine gets going , combinations keep getting churned out.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
          Watch his demolition of Segura, Marquez, his tactical war with Milan Melindo, his back and forth classic with Viloria, and if you could get a hold of it, his war with Sanchez Jr. In the rematch.

Bro, Estrada is a special fighter. He beat Cuadras in a good fight and that's a rusty Gallo. He hadnt fought a good name in years due to his injury. The guy is talented as **** once his engine gets going , combinations keep getting churned out.
          will do, i saw some of the gonzalez fight last week and wow he has improved immensely i know that fight was like 6 years ago but he still gave a prime Gonzalez a close run for his money.

Can't wait to follow the rest of his career, he's still got 3-4 years of his prime to give. War El gallo
          Last edited by mlac; 09-10-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post

Pssh, you need to watch Estrada vs. Gonzalez then. Estrada absolutely schooled him!

Comment

Estrada been one of these underrated, undervalued, underappreciated gems in boxing. Been a fan for awhile now.

Comment

Estrada is my favorite type of boxer. Same style as Juan Manuel Marquez and Ricardo Lopez. You would think Estrada was trained by Don Nacho.

My 3 favorite boxers ever right there.

I fully expect Canelo to pick apart Golovkin this Saturday using that Marquez/Lopez/Estrada style. Even though Canelo is not as good as those 3 I still think he'll get the job done.

Comment

Excellent Fighter! He is Like a Mini JMM with that Timing, Countering and Patients! Posted before that I thought he would've beat Roman in a rematch and this was when Roman was listed as #1 P4P and I thought Estrada would've beat even during that time! Started slow vs Cuadras but once he got Cuadras timing he picked him apart the second half of that fight!

Look forward to him vs Naoya Inoue and Sor Rungvisai
                  Last edited by sicko; 09-10-2017, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X