Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Gervonta Davis Will Be the Biggest Star in All of Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    dropping nuclear bombs on innocent women and children is only respectful to cowardly limp dick sociapaths...... Especially those cowards who never had the balls to serve their country as soldiers..... Im white so save your lazy racist ******ed lines for another day..... Go say those racist lines to some random black person so can feel better about your ****ty life..... I pray floyd didnt beat your mother and sister because that would be horrible....
    son you are not white as you are nothing. Leave America then as there is no place here for things like you. Dropping the bomb on Japan saved close to 1 million US and allie soldiers lives in place of aN INVASION. You seem so inconsequential and delusional almost vague and comical. I actually feel sorry you are this misinformed boy. You are not white son. You are invisible. God Bless the USA.

Comment

you were raised to be a bitter bum who is jealous and envious of people who are 100 times more smarter and more successful than you.... Go make a donation to the battered womens charity if you care about women so much.... Or maybe you should run for politician you have the dirty politician talking points as well... Yeah it was floyds faut that his mother was addicted to drugs... Also i guess it was floyds fault that his dad made bad choices in his life..... You need therapy more than even mayweather..... Unless mayweather is beating up your sister or mother i dont get your phony hate or concerns
      No son I was very well raised in privilege I guess and extremely fortunate and blessed. I feel so sorry for you and your inner misery and misguided view of America and American Ideals. Maybe you grew up as an orphan or in a group home or detention center? Take advantage of special programs for kids like you that need special needs and attention and guidance. America is a great place to live in and surely there is some menial trivial job you could handle. Give America a chance son as it is a great country.

Comment

dropping nuclear bombs on innocent women and children is only respectful to cowardly limp dick sociapaths...... Especially those cowards who never had the balls to serve their country as soldiers..... Im white so save your lazy racist ******ed lines for another day..... Go say those racist lines to some random black person so can feel better about your ****ty life..... I pray floyd didnt beat your mother and sister because that would be horrible....

Im white yo. U racist yo

Comment

Jason Shaw is a Floyd BOT. He'll turn up anywhere defending Floyd. YouTube, Reddit, BoxRec & of course over here. Becareful how you speak on Floyds name.

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
            son you are not white as you are nothing. Leave america then as there is no place here for things like you. Dropping the bomb on japan saved close to 1 million us and allie soldiers lives in place of an invasion. You seem so inconsequential and delusional almost vague and comical. I actually feel sorry you are this misinformed boy. You are not white son. You are invisible. God bless the usa.
            stop crying little boy... Go tend to your mother and sisters wounds.... Im sure floyd turned those ugly hookers black and blue if you are this obsessed with mayweather.....

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post

Im white yo. U racist yo
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
              Triggered Cuckservative......

Comment

Originally posted by stevepeeve View Post
                no son i was very well raised in privilege i guess and extremely fortunate and blessed. I feel so sorry for you and your inner misery and misguided view of america and american ideals. Maybe you grew up as an orphan or in a group home or detention center? Take advantage of special programs for kids like you that need special needs and attention and guidance. America is a great place to live in and surely there is some menial trivial job you could handle. Give america a chance son as it is a great country.
                america is great thats why bitter bums like you can survive on food stamps and welfare.....

Comment

They've really got big hopes for Davis. I can't believe he's only 22 as well they think they're going to be casually walk through Liam.
                  If he wins this fight with ease then he's the real deal because I know what Walsh is about.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Truth View Post
                    Why is that that you people are so DESPERATE for a great hope.....So easily duped into buying the hype. Spence is the poor mans black Gerry Cooney
                    Spence is the ghetto superstar. The great black hope......He da man wit da plan doe......Dah G we be waitin on word up....
                    You all need a great black hope to hype up in the usa.
                    Like George Soros said, black americans are the easiest to control.
                    You all get roped in to this made up hype about black fighters and maybe once in a million you are right.
                    Spence is Michael Grant jr. All built up on weak minded african american casuals who buy into the Haymon tmt model. Spread a lie big enough and the weakest people will believe it.
                    The entitlement class of usa blacks arent fighters they are glad handers.
                    White trash >>>> Ghetto trash.
                    Easy to know EVERYTHING about black people. Most predictable people on the planet.
                    Only War Errol knows is propaganda war. Guy gets fed feather fisted leftovers and hyped up to be the great black hope. But what else do you expect from the bottom of civilized society?
                    There arent any ghetto type black fighters worth ANYTHING in the usa right now.
                    That was that black scumbag racist Panama Lewis hurting Billy Collins, a beast of a fighter from white America. That was a major racist pro black agenda in play.
                    Yes they are all out rioting and taking part in black lives matter protests sponsored by a white man george Soros playing them like puppets they are. Truly weak people.
                    I dont trust ANY black boy on monetary bets unless that cash is up front in escrow.
                    Let me guess.....You are a black boy in his early 20's living in the ghetto?
                    Lartey is a bum.....A bum who haymon hand picked for hype job Spence. Another protected black fighter the ghetto crowd can get behind.
                    Because after 15 years a black man finally took out a 41 year old Klitschko brother? Finally have a European bred black man to attach your wagon to?
                    Dontaes site is all ******s....Immature weak ******s.
                    Just another hype job. Boxing needs a black hope and this guy just isnt it.
                    This is why so many black fighters today fail, they are entitled and soft.
                    The great black hope is alive and well due to the dominant forces of eastern boxing.
                    Black fighters are all but extinct. Only protected hype jobs remain. The lazy entitled diva has rotted away the usa boxing program. Its a carryover from the ghetto culture.
                    Just another great black hope that will be propped up until they cash him out.
                    Double standards are to protect a great black hope in Wilder. Without him, the black fanbase is dead.
                    The usa black demographic is praying for Spence to be their savior and its just not goingto happen.
                    Wilder talks and talks big big daddy al always feeds him tomato cans to protect his great black hope.
                    Ward knew he lost, he was the great black hope
                    For needing to save your great half black hope?
                    Which is why the endangered species (good black usa fighters) are protected at all costs.
                    Ward is still half white from a white ex pro boxer holding your great black hope alive.
                    Black fighters from usa have 2 golds in the last 29 years .....Sad.
                    And unlike the black society today we have earned the right to be more civilized and have no need to sweat our drawers..
                    Ward is the great black hope..
                    He too busy coloring in the Obama coloring book they gave out free in the slums the last 8 years. He has plenty plus anti trump and black lives matter rallies to attend.
                    white people are dominating black fighters..
                    wilder is allllll hype. The protected great black hope.
                    That is because Wilder is protected to the 10th degree. He is the PBC great black heavyweight hope.

BWaHaahaHA!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post

BWaHaahaHA!!!!
                      Good STFU reply. I wonder why they let this guy post here. Green K.

Comment

Working...
                      X